Community > Posts By > MonaSweet68

no photo
Fri 03/06/20 06:51 PM
Since I'm on a dating site so I must be looking to find a used Buick? frustrated

no photo
Thu 08/29/19 07:37 PM
Edited by MonaSweet68 on Thu 08/29/19 07:38 PM
Zero so far... lol frustrated

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 01:47 AM
i agree

no photo
Mon 02/11/19 11:47 PM

Hello Old&Crusty
Welcome to Mingle2
and good luck in your search! :heart: smitten

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 09:22 PM
:thumbsup:

How about having one in Vegas?

Vegas represents almost everything I despise about this country. I'm in!

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 06:00 PM
Why is the number 10 afraid of the number 7?

Because 7 8 9!!

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 07:23 PM
Watching season 1 of Bojack Horsemen on Nexflix.

no photo
Sun 12/25/16 02:58 PM
Edited by MonaSweet68 on Sun 12/25/16 02:59 PM
I'm looking for a friend at first and let's see what develops. I am a single, light smoker, DDF, funny, honest, open minded, hardworking,fun loving, intelligent, affectionate, with a wide variety of interest. I have my own car, job, have roommates and quite independent but, not too independent for my own good,,lol. I am Leo for those of us who are mildly into astrology. I love to be spoiled I like all kinds of music but, very little country Reggae is my favorite over all. I am 5 foot even and the only height requirement I have is that you be taller than me. I like to go to out on the town occasionally but, I prefer to be at home spending quality time with my special someone.

I would like to email for a short time and eventually meet with an attractive man aged 38 and up. Meaning that he should own a suit and look damn good in it. He should be single, local, down to earth, hardworking, witty, funny, loving, a little crazy, and must be able to handle himself in any situation for a serious LTR could that be you? If so then please send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself. I will not respond to any messages that does not include a picture flat out also include your zodiac sign in the subject line to get a quicker response. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

PS I'm 100% real!!

no photo
Sun 12/25/16 02:39 PM
I'm looking for a friend at first and let's see what develops. I am a single, light smoker, DDF, funny, honest, open minded, hardworking,fun loving, intelligent, affectionate, with a wide variety of interest. I have my own car, job, have roommates and quite independent but, not too independent for my own good,,lol. I am Leo for those of us who are mildly into astrology. I love to be spoiled I like all kinds of music but, very little country Reggae is my favorite over all. I am 5 foot even and the only height requirement I have is that you be taller than me. I like to go to out on the town occasionally but, I prefer to be at home spending quality time with my special someone.

I would like to email for a short time and eventually meet with an attractive man. Meaning that he should own a suit and look damn good in it. He should be single, local, down to earth, hardworking, witty, funny, loving, a little crazy, and must be able to handle himself in any situation for a serious LTR could that be you? If so then please send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself. I will not respond to any messages that does not include a picture flat out also include your zodiac sign in the subject line to get a quicker response. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

PS I'm 100% real!!

no photo
Mon 12/12/16 09:35 PM
I'm originally from Philadelphia and now I'm enjoying my new home here in Colorado!!