Community > Posts By > GreenIz88

GreenIz88's photo
Sun 01/20/13 02:35 AM
The truth of the biggest non-story this year lies in-between the extremes. I don't think he was in on the scam, but he certainly used it to his advantage when it came to the press. He's playing the "naive young man" angle to cover his ***. That being said...no matter what the truth is, he will still be viewed as a meathead. This whole thing is like a bad 80s movie, cheesy but delightfully entertaining.
And...Jack Swarbrick looked like a complete *** at that press conference.

GreenIz88's photo
Thu 08/18/11 12:18 AM
This is what passes as news nowadays, which is pathetic. To me, it's nothing more than self-centered, overly-pretentious people throwing their self-indulgence into America's contemporary face.

GreenIz88's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:31 AM
The Mayans predicted this...it's in the calendar LOL

GreenIz88's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:28 AM
Breaks are always caused by a weakness...

GreenIz88's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:13 AM
Edited by GreenIz88 on Sat 10/24/09 08:15 AM
Did you finalize your discs? That is the final thing to do before you can play them, without doing that, they won't play on anything but your recording device.
If you used data discs instead of music discs, the same thing will happen.
Also, if your radio or discman can't read the type of disc you have (there are many formats), it won't play.

GreenIz88's photo
Thu 04/09/09 06:02 AM
Propaganda has been shoved in so far deep into most people, they believe anything the (government mouthpiece) media tells them.

GreenIz88's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:23 AM
The only guarantee implied by this witch doctor is that your wallet will be bio-harmonized, and will be cleansed of that filthy green stuff.

GreenIz88's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:26 AM
That's why you never believe anything the government says, and never think that God cares...they are tied together.

GreenIz88's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:17 PM
Yeah, he can do anything, how wonderful? He's just another empty-suited messiah saying empty words...two Guantanamo prisoners that were released already are on videos...

GreenIz88's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:02 PM
Yeah, Chicago politicians are ethical LMAO...I got a Senate seat for you too.

GreenIz88's photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:15 PM
A lot of my friends are women, a lot of them I've known for over 20 years...I would never think of them as anything more than that.

GreenIz88's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:14 PM
Edited by GreenIz88 on Mon 12/01/08 08:19 PM

The government of the United States of America does not issue its own money, it borrows it from the private bank known as the Federal Reserve and pays interest on the loan. This creates the national debt.

The money the Federal Reserve loans to the government of the United States of America is backed by bonds issued by the government. This con is the source of most, if not all, international wars and domestic suffering from poverty.

To understand what stands in the way of global peace is to understand money. A lot can be understood about money just by reading these quotations.

If you had the power to change how money circulates in the world to create global peace, how would you do it?

This process is how we are kept in line...if we had the power to change it, governments would not be necessary...not something they want to hear.

GreenIz88's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:11 AM
That's capitalism for ya...and by watching the debates, you can see how liberty is dying...to thunderous applause.

GreenIz88's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:40 PM
My advice...just go on and have fun! I met people from everywhere...Brazil, England, Canada...and around me too! Good luck to you...

GreenIz88's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:54 PM
Edited by GreenIz88 on Thu 06/05/08 06:55 PM
Whether it exists or not is a moot point...just enjoy what you have now...if it exists, I know where I'M going LOL If it doesn't...well then, lights out!

And don't forget...religion doesn't have the answer either, cuz God's the leading cause of death throughout human history...