Community > Posts By > grandp00bah

grandp00bah's photo
Fri 02/10/17 06:27 PM
One more the this is trump "I'm one of the smartest people I know believe me". Lol really???

grandp00bah's photo
Fri 02/10/17 06:25 PM
I'm not a supporter or a hater but he thinks he's smarter then everyone...that's ok if it's true. Clearly it's not cuz he doesn't know when it's appropriate to speak

grandp00bah's photo
Fri 02/10/17 06:22 PM
People hate trump supporters because that think that are alike..probably furthest thing from the truth ...trump is digging his own grave. He's just doesn't act presidential. Kelly Anne Conway really what a joke..." go buy Ivanka trump stuff" stupid...sometimes when your in important positions you need to keep your mouth shut. He can not

grandp00bah's photo
Fri 02/10/17 06:22 PM
People hate trump supporters because that think that are alike..probably furthest thing from the truth ...trump is digging his own grave. He's just doesn't act presidential. Kelly Anne Conway really what a joke..." go buy Ivanka trump stuff" stupid...sometimes when your in important positions you need to keep your mouth shut. He can not

grandp00bah's photo
Wed 02/01/17 07:14 PM
Seems a bit u have to pay to play.

grandp00bah's photo
Sat 01/07/17 08:29 PM
5 matches for me and I only joined tonight.....seems a little fishy!!!

grandp00bah's photo
Sat 01/07/17 08:23 PM
Simple question I'm new. Is it possible to talk to your matches without forking out money?!