Community > Posts By > gezasaurus

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:22 PM
I'll be spending Christmas with me, myself and I. Boring isn't it? :cry:

Not if you rent a movie that keeps kleenex in business!

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:21 PM
I thought about telling people that I'm becoming a nun....but no one would buy it. Even my son says I'm too unholy for that laugh

laugh laugh

Worry if you hear the one of 'It's not you, it's your gimp suit'

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:17 PM
Edited by gezasaurus on Sat 12/19/09 03:19 PM

I'm just glad no one has told me that I am the reason they are turning gay laugh

Does the opposite happen to gay people?

'You're the reason I went straight!'

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:16 PM

At least you all have somebody for a little while.S**t! All I get is a bunch of married creeps looking for a side show! NOT!!

Well, I always say if they want a side show then let them have one. People soon run when I dress up like Dita Von Tesse and dance for them!

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:14 PM
But it drives me batty with the cowardly excuses....like you know what you did laugh

A great reply would have been 'No, I don't know what I did. However, you will know what I did when your test results come through in about a months time!'

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 02:59 PM

I may not like what is said....But I can respect the honesty at least.

and think about it....if someone gave a GOOD reason then there wouldn't be lingering questions. Of course you have some that just won't accept it, but close off as many loop holes as possible IMO

Exactly, telling the truth stops stalkers. That's why I have so many court orders pending. My defense to the courts are the interpritation of the language from the women that have dome this to me. I am soon going to market the papers into a best selling book for blokes.

:wink:

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 02:56 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at that good side of it look at all the money you will save from having to buy Christmas gifts!!!!!!:thumbsup:

:banana:

Indeed, and to celebrate I bought some booze!

:banana:

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 02:54 PM

Personally I'd rather be in a relationship where I am friends with the person.

Is it REALLY that hard to just say it?

The boyfriend before the last one told me "you know what you did" funny thing was....we (I thought) were getting along great...then bam. laugh

I know what you mean with this. Still, I wish people would rather just say what they mean. Straight talking, is there something wrong with it these days?

gezasaurus's photo
Sat 12/19/09 02:49 PM
Edited by gezasaurus on Sat 12/19/09 02:51 PM
The most used lines I have thrown towards me are

#1: Let's just be friends, you're too good a friend to be anything more.

Translation: You're too old (or young)/fat/ugly/poor* for me

#2: You're like a big brother to me and I wouldn't want to lose that.

Translation: You're too old (or young)/fat/ugly/poor* for me

* delete as appropriate

Friends, even good friends take things further. And Christ, there are loads of places where brothers and sisters get closer then they should......

Ah, at least my reply goes down as well as a lead balloon!

'It's not you, it's the prostitute that looks like your mother that's doing it for me these days!'

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 02:45 PM
Wierd Al - White and Nerdy!

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 02:37 PM
Still single

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 02:20 PM

it's BYOB drinks

Bring your own BOBlaugh

Damn, I always thought it was Build Your Own Boat!

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 02:05 PM
Glad you seem to be taking it well. Rejection blows in any form.flowerforyou

I suppose there's not much point being a hot head about it. All I would do is shout and kick things, then make childish jokes about when some tells me it blows laugh

I certainly passed the angsty teen stage a long time ago thankfully!

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:57 PM
probably for the best, I honestly don't get the fuss over Valentines day!

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:50 PM
laugh mine always seem to end right before Valentine's day

At least we save money on presents then bigsmile

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:42 PM
Edited by gezasaurus on Thu 12/17/09 01:43 PM
Chop off a dogs head and deliver it to her wrapped up in a box like a christmas present

I'll keep that thought in the bag for now.

it's BYOB

Great! I was in Belgium recently and have 11.5% trappist monk ales to drink!

It's all about hook ups these days!

For a moment I thought that read 'it's all about the hookers' ha!

but seriously....I'm glad you don't seem to be taking it too hard. I think the holidays are the hardest on people sometimes.

Yeah, three years in a row within the same week (week before Christmas). Just starts to play on the mind subconciously!

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:33 PM
Does this club have at least a 10 drink minimum? If so then i'm in!

drinks

gezasaurus's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:28 PM
Well it seems that Christmas, myself and relationships do not mix well!

The past two years I have broken up with someone, last years was due to me being cheated on and getting informed by text message (classy).

This year is different however. I was in a good casual friendship, all the signs going in the right direction. Then out of the blue i'm hit for six with a better rejection then Shaq (only NBA refernce I can make at the mo).

Am I upset? Surprisingly not too much, but I am hugely dissapointed and surprised at this.

I guess there's no moral, no story to be told or question to be asked. Just sharing the dissapointment. The irony was that the first song I heard afterwards was the J Geils band, love stinks!

Still, such is life throughout its stages!

gezasaurus's photo
Mon 12/07/09 12:07 PM
I can speak Spanish

in French

That's just greek to me bigsmile

I am a plasterer and tiler by trade if I had one. I spent a good long while learning about it and going on jobs for free just to get some experience. Not ventured into plumbing work yet but that's next on the list for me to learn.

I would happily cast off the shackles of the office and my law books for some good old grafting. Problem is, my pay is too good in the office and competition for manual work is mad over here.

Not sure if being a trained emergency medical responder counts as well? but i'll take a bow for it anyway :wink:

gezasaurus's photo
Sun 12/06/09 11:29 AM
Beautiful!!! Why does You Tube accompny all it's classical tunes with Monet paintings?:tongue:

Ha, no idea laugh

At least they were both French and lived around the same era, I think between the 1840's to the late 1920's? Apart from that there is probably no known connection between the two.