Sat 07/28/07 12:59 AM
noway

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:54 AM
Thought you'd like that...lol...drinker

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:50 AM
Fanta,
in regards to your news and events topics.

http://www.johntp.com/wp-content/uploads/stopposting.jpg

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:38 AM
^^

LMFAO!! laugh

Man who sit on tack get point!

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:30 AM
Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:29 AM
you forgot B**ch, shine my shoes bi**h!laugh

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:20 AM
Some pretty sick people on this thread, true colors have shown..(shakes head and walks away)sick

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:15 AM
Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:09 AM
Yeah thAT was pretty rude!

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:04 AM
OMG...I'm done here.

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:00 AM
^^
maybe to you.

The first fold of our flag is a symbol of life The second fold is a symbol of our belief in the eternal life.
The third fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veteran departing our ranks and who gave a portion of life for the defense of our country to attain peace throughout the world. The fourth fold represents our weaker nature; for as American citizens trusting in God, it is to Him we turn in times of peace as well as in times of war for His divine guidance
The fifth fold is a tribute to our country, for in the words of Stephen Decatur, “Our country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right, but it is still our country, right or wrong.” The sixth fold is for where our hearts lie. It is with our heart that we pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
The seventh fold is a tribute to our Armed Forces, for it is through the Armed Forces that we protect our country and our flag against all enemies, whether they be found within or without the boundaries of our republic. The eighth fold is a tribute to the one who entered into the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day, and to honor our mother, for whom it flies on Mother’s Day.
The ninth fold is a tribute to womanhood, for it has been through their faith, love, loyalty and devotion that the character of the men and women who have made this country great have been molded. The tenth fold is a tribute to father, for he, too, has given his sons and daughters for the defense of our country since he or she was first born.
The eleventh fold, in the eyes of Hebrew citizens, represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon and glorifies, in their eyes, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The twelfth fold, in the eyes of a Christian citizen, represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies, in their eyes, God the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost.

When the flag is completely folded, the stars are uppermost, reminding us of our national motto, “In God We Trust.”

After the flag is completely folded and tucked in, it takes on the appearance of a cocked hat, ever reminding us of the soldiers who served under General George Washington and the sailors and marines who served under Captain John Paul Jones who were followed by their comrades and shipmates in the Armed Forces of the United States, preserving for us the rights, privileges, and freedoms we enjoy today.

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:56 PM
oh man hanged, that brings back some nasty memories, JD from the bottle about killed me.

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:53 PM
That sounds yummy, maybe I will replace the vodka chaser with one of those.

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:50 PM
I too will pass on the beer, I will however take 3 raw eggs, 2 shots of Everclear, and a Slollie Vodka chaser!drinker

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:48 PM
Well your right there, after 16 years I have become a wingnut laugh
I was there in 91, I wasn't ground pounding then, as I was just an E2 and served on deck. But I did GP in OIF. I was supposed to be a radar repair tech, but..........(insert your own my country F**ked me line here)
Anyhoo, I apologize for the outrage, It kinda stuck a nerve.drinker smokin

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:37 PM
And BTW, I am 37, not quite young to be using the military as a chic magnet, I grew up and am proud, not a whinney my country F**Ked me ex water boy.explode :angry: grumble

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:34 PM
EXCUSE ME FANTA,
Don't call me a fu**in poser, I stayed in long term, woyuld you like to see my service record, how about much more than that, how about a personal phone call from an O-4, Would you like to see my medical records, you little POS you sound to me like a poser, how dare you call out that to one of your own. you email me and I'll FAX, EMAIL, and get ya that phone call!

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:29 PM
On purpose??...Serious, that would just suck, If that has happen to you man I'm sorry girl, I wanna believe that never happened to me, but that it just didn't work out, to HURT someone mentally or physically on purpose is sick. explode

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:25 PM
LOL, Nur, that was my whole point, There is only truley 1 way and that way is to be with the person your dating for at least 6 months, I personally found out that is the time when ones true colors come out.

On a side note, I will be honest, I can be a prick, just like him and him and him, and a b**ch like her and her and her..etc..

We all have our true colors to show, it is then up to us to decide if we still want that UNCONDITIONAL relationship.drinker

Dayv's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:19 PM
Gypsy41 says:
I STILLL DONT UNDERSTAND!!!! HOW ARE WE AS WOMEN, TO FIGURE YOU OUT???? YOU SAY YOU ARE PIGS BUT ARE NOT.........GRRRRRRRRRR

Easy silly, line up 100 men, pick when you get to me, you'll find the one that is not a dawg or pig. bigsmile :tongue:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25