Community > Posts By > Dayv

Dayv's photo
Wed 07/25/07 05:47 PM
They aren't even that good a class of people to be compared to as "MEAT" how about "dead *****" you fill it in. laugh

Dayv's photo
Wed 07/25/07 05:31 PM
I watched that too on CNN, I seen the part where they said guys will target the moms to get at the kids, so becareful ladies, they don't just target the kids anymore. sick bastages need *&^%$%^&&**&^%$$ explode
well, you get it. drinker

Dayv's photo
Wed 07/25/07 04:57 PM
what a BS system, guess we better throw lawsuits and register every sports figure for ars slapping...free country my ars:angry:

Dayv's photo
Wed 07/25/07 04:46 PM
lol, not you LW, the walker in the story, lol, just noticed it after I posted.drinker

Dayv's photo
Wed 07/25/07 04:45 PM
Crazy, sounds like Walker needs Anger management!huh

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/24/07 11:41 PM
DAVID

Usage: English, Jewish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Slovene, German, Biblical

Other Scripts: דָוִד (Hebrew), Давид (Russian)

Pronounced: DAY-vid (English), dah-VEED (Hebrew), da-VEED (French), dah-VEET (Russian), DAH-fit (German) [key]

Possibly derived from Hebrew דוד (dvd) meaning "beloved". David was the second and greatest of the kings of Israel, ruling in the 10th century BC. Several stories about him are told in the Old Testament, including his defeat of Goliath, a giant Philistine. Jesus was supposedly descended from him.

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:46 PM
hear hear Hawaii bigsmile

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:42 PM
AllsmilesinTulsa says:
Tue 07/24/07 06:06 PM
I was in this exact situation. I chose to tell my friend. She turned her back on me and sided with her husband who told her I was only telling her this because I "wanted" him. He continued to cheat on her and she finally caught him a couple of years later. She called me up and asked to meet for lunch. She regretted her choice to deny what she knew in her heart was true. We are still friends to this day.
________________________________________________________________________'

I have heard this happening alot, So I came to the conclusion years ago that if I was ever in this pickle, I would get PROOF, I would make damn sure the evidence is there then take my friend out and display the facts.
May sound harsh, but alot of people will believe thier spouse over a friend, even if they have second thoughts, in your case it worked out, but alot of friendships are lost due to this.

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/23/07 09:00 PM
Are you a media beliver too?

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/23/07 08:59 PM
hundreds of thousands...LMFAO!!!!
where is an eye roll smiley when ya need one.

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:04 PM
Jet pilots feel the G's too, are they considered athletes??bigsmile

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:00 PM
He was just being honest.:smile:

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/23/07 01:39 PM
I HAD nor do I HAVE any problems getting treatment, recieving money's. In fact i am getting as home loan.
And NO invisible it is not what happens ALL the time, it's a small percentage.

Dayv's photo
Sun 07/22/07 11:44 AM
what's fun about watching cars go in circles. (NASCAR)

Dayv's photo
Sat 07/21/07 11:53 PM
For all those on my friends list that recieve the "DAILY" I was gone all day today and wasn't online, so I didn't stop writing them or to you, thought this would be the place to put that, I will resume tomorrow, I'm beat now and off to bed...:smile:

Dayv's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:25 PM
P.S.
If it wasn't for my injuries and my daughter, I'd go 4.....drinker

Dayv's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:23 PM
Fanta46 says:
How about disgust that some people can be so blind and complacent that they sit here and talk about a just war as long as they dont have to go fight it. I served my 4 years, How long did you serve? I payed my dues for America, How much have you spent?

Dayv says:
2 Eights and 3 Tours, 1st Tour 18 mths, 2nd Tour 6 Months, 3rd tour 12 months....

Dayv's photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:05 PM
Been wondering that same thing myself bud...anyhoo, jump in the forums and get to know the gals, there are some goodonres out there, Let them get to know the real you, don't be fake, and don't lie, before ya know it you won't be able to keep up with your mail, messages, and forums....

Dayv's photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:59 PM
Did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer
We'll have the Colonel ready for any eventuality, and we're pretty sure we'll nab him at the least likely place for a chicken to cross, so that'll make it pretty easy for us, as soon as we can figure where that will be. I have our boys working on that one. They're getting the buckets ready .

Dayv's photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:54 PM
typical gag but it's actually is shaped like a small penis and extends a bit into the mouth

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25