Community > Posts By > USmale47374

USmale47374's photo
Thu 10/18/12 06:36 AM
I can't imagine what would make a believer of me. I began to have doubt when I was 7 or 8 years old despite being raised in a Christian home. The older I get, the stronger that doubt becomes.

USmale47374's photo
Wed 10/17/12 09:00 PM
The death penalty represents human failure: failure of the killer to be properly socialized, and failure of the public to find a better way to deal with such people. In the minds of many there is no better way to deal with a murderer.

I suspect that what motivates many killers and juries is fear, and fear is usually a poor and dangerous motivation. Still, humans are animals with animal instincts, so killing one who has also killed isn't an unexpected action, just a regrettable one.

USmale47374's photo
Tue 10/16/12 08:17 AM
Eagles, Kansas, and the Beach Boys at Indiana University at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana in 1974. Quite a concert.

USmale47374's photo
Mon 10/15/12 10:08 AM
My point is simply that the perception that men are dominant is more illusion than fact, and that's a good thing. While men may rightly claim physical dominance, they can't claim intellectual dominance. Given a choice between the two, I'll take the latter. :)

USmale47374's photo
Mon 10/15/12 09:28 AM
This agenda 21?

"Agenda 21, which included an Official Development Assistance (ODA) aid target of 0.7% of gross national product (GNP) for rich nations, specified as roughly 22 members of the OECD and known as the Development Assistance Committee (DAC). The United States never agreed to this target but remains in real terms the world's largest provider of official development assistance. However, relative to its economy, the U.S. is the second lowest provider with a 0.17% of GNI in aid. Only Greece, among the DAC countries, provides a lower percentage of GNI in the form of aid."

What about it?

USmale47374's photo
Mon 10/15/12 08:57 AM
Actually I pay close attention to what's going on while attempting to avoid all the paranoia that's being spread a fact.

USmale47374's photo
Mon 10/15/12 08:51 AM
Role playing? Hmmm. It's like this:

A little boy and little girl were playing together in a sandbox when the little boy abruptly pulled down his pants and proudly announced: "I've got one of these!"

The little girl looked briefly, then raised her dress, pulled down her panties, and cooly said, "Oh, yeah? Well, I've gone on of these, and with one of these I can get all of those that I want."

Case closed. laugh

USmale47374's photo
Mon 10/15/12 08:39 AM
I've already voted, too. No long lines in possibly bad weather for me. I've known who I was voting for for months, so why wait?

USmale47374's photo
Mon 10/15/12 08:35 AM
I voted for Obama in 2008 and again this year. I'm not a racist, and I admire his academic achievments, as well as those of his Presidency. I just had one nut case at a local business insist that President Obama is mandating that all American citizen be microchiped in 2013. What a crock!!

USmale47374's photo
Sun 10/14/12 09:40 AM
Interesting chatter. I already cast my vote to reelect President Obama because I believe he's the candidate best suited for the job. I remember what the economy was like when he took offce. It's a far sight better now, and contintuing to improved. Socially, I believe his views to be far superior to Mr. Romney's. Y'all do as you wish, but be prepared for the consequences.

USmale47374's photo
Sun 10/14/12 09:23 AM
Yeah, I've heard all the arguments from both sides. That's why I already voted for reelect President Obama.

USmale47374's photo
Sun 10/14/12 09:15 AM
The law doesn't give you carte blanche when it comes to self-defence. The wise thing to have done would have been for the driver to contact his dispatcher and had the police intercept the bus to arrest the woman.

USmale47374's photo
Sat 10/13/12 09:03 AM
Some scientists don't believe that time even exists. That's better. laugh

USmale47374's photo
Sat 10/13/12 09:02 AM
Some scientists don't believe that time even exitis.

USmale47374's photo
Sat 10/13/12 07:38 AM
Gravity: the force that attracts one mass to another.

USmale47374's photo
Sat 10/13/12 07:32 AM
Welcome back, Denise.

USmale47374's photo
Fri 10/12/12 05:21 PM
It's a song in support of the masses in the US and elsewhere, for that matter. If I want to support the weathy in the US, I'll join to Republican Party, not the Democrats.

USmale47374's photo
Fri 10/12/12 04:24 PM
Uprising lyrics
Songwriters: Bellamy, Matthew;

The paranoia is in bloom, the PR
Transmissions will resume, they'll try to
Push drugs, keep us all dumb down and hope that
We will never see the truth around, so come on

Another promise, another scene, another
Package not to keep us trapped in greed with all the
Green belts wrapped around our minds and endless
Red tape to keep the truth confined, so come on

They will not force us
And they will stop degrading us
And they will not control us
We will be victorious, so come on

Interchanging mind control, come let the
Revolution take its toll, if you could
Flick a switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die, so come on

Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end, we have to
Unify and watch our flag ascend, so come on

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us

Hey, hey, hey, hey

From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/muse-lyrics/uprising-lyrics.html

USmale47374's photo
Fri 10/12/12 03:44 PM
I'm not going anywhere, no matter who wins. This is my country. As Americans, we have to be willing to fight from within, too.

USmale47374's photo
Fri 10/12/12 03:31 PM
Decor is frequently absent in heated debates, and that understandable. The participants are usually passionate about their opinions. In last night's VP debate, I'm pleased that Vice President Biden tacked issues such as Social Security and abortion, and I think he scored points on both issues.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25