Selim3721's photo
Mon 08/13/18 03:23 PM

When lips are dry, tears only cry;
when cry is heard, soul rejoice.
Wait for none, walkby;
Hold the hand in trust, before Goodbye.

Selim3721's photo
Mon 08/13/18 03:20 PM
When lips are dry, tears only cry; when cry is heard, soul rejoice.
Wait for none, walkby;
Hold the hand in trust, before Goodbye.

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 05:03 AM
keep moving on as life differs..

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 05:02 AM
I agree with Inni .....on friends with benefits...Its all abt honesty and need. For example If one desire and one fulfill it then whats wrong in the act. There are many circumstances where people have to spare time lonely seeing clouds and dreams...and if suddenly any female come to u and give u an offer to do a work in her favour and on return would get something like love . then I dont thing its wrong to think friends with benefits. In moral everyone have to thing good for other and should not haarm or hurt for a small value.

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 04:58 AM
I agree with Inni on friends with benefits...Its all abt honesty and need. For example If one desire and one fulfill it then whats wrong in the act. There are many circumstances where people have to spare time lonely seeing clouds and dreams...and if suddenly any female come to u and give u an offer to do a work in her favour and on return would get something like love . then I dont thing its wrong to think friends with benefits. In moral everyone have to thing good for other and should not haarm or hurt for a small value.

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 04:44 AM
don't worry friend I will pray to God to fulfill your desire and need . Hope new month will settle all your fluctuation. now be happy and wait , ur match is on the way....she will definitely like ur chewing tobacco.....

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 04:29 AM
oh, thank you.I am a new user and find hygienic using this site. However I have no friend or interested female in my cup and still serching the engine to get a good match.

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 04:27 AM
oh, thank you.I am a new user and find hygienic using this site. However I have no friend or interested female in my cup and still serching the engine to get a good match.

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 04:23 AM
hi, definitely I would have accompany u, if u have been to kolkata, india.However, wish u will get sooner after this month, hope so.

Selim3721's photo
Sat 01/14/17 04:04 AM
ha ha ha, u r absolutely right. It is hard to get right person. Whom I thought right person, my soulmate, turned wrong.I am emotional and she hurt me ad torchered me. My sin is that I loved her and married her.And thought her my half, but she never understood and obeyed to 3rd party and not me. She screwed my life and then after getting nothing, left home as a thief and never communicate since year. though now her parents are planning against me. My sin is why I loved her. It happens dear ,life is not so easy but keep faith in God. Insha Allah u will get ur soulmate very soon and u need to be polite and giving him space to know u..Pray for me also...bye..