Community > Posts By > Scott3895

Scott3895's photo
Mon 12/06/10 12:01 PM

I'm crushing Josie.love

mmmmm well I am travelling to America to meet you so you had better be love :wink:

That is awesome, are you really traveling there to meet him?

Scott3895's photo
Fri 12/03/10 08:10 AM

BTW, the girls who say "I wont have sex on a first date" "I don't want a booty call" are usually the easiest to get in bed! I have realized they just say that because they have very little self control and keep having sex on the first date over and over again. Any girl with substance won't even put something like that in her profie! Do you see Trucks advertising themselves as gas saving vehicles?

Kind of like the guys who say they're not looking for drama or games, right? They end up being the ones with the most drama and games going on.

I use to have that in my profile! hahahahah!! Now I just put I don't want sex on the first date! bigsmile

Ah, so you're one of those guys.

I'm complicated, and never easy to figure out. ;) I go with the flow, but I keep things moving.

Complicated, too? scared

What you think I'm easy? huh?

Scott3895's photo
Tue 11/30/10 10:19 PM

BTW, the girls who say "I wont have sex on a first date" "I don't want a booty call" are usually the easiest to get in bed! I have realized they just say that because they have very little self control and keep having sex on the first date over and over again. Any girl with substance won't even put something like that in her profie! Do you see Trucks advertising themselves as gas saving vehicles?

Kind of like the guys who say they're not looking for drama or games, right? They end up being the ones with the most drama and games going on.

I use to have that in my profile! hahahahah!! Now I just put I don't want sex on the first date! bigsmile

Ah, so you're one of those guys.

I'm complicated, and never easy to figure out. ;) I go with the flow, but I keep things moving.

Scott3895's photo
Tue 11/30/10 12:40 PM

so then what are we gonna do lol

You can get me drunk and take advantage of me ;)

Scott3895's photo
Tue 11/30/10 12:10 PM
Edited by Scott3895 on Tue 11/30/10 12:10 PM

Scott3895's photo
Tue 11/30/10 10:04 AM

I can name of 3 guys that already posted in here I wanna see with a bow on lolpitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Only if you treat me like a candle and swallow me like moist cake devil drinker

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/29/10 11:18 PM
I want a crush!!!! sad

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/29/10 11:14 PM
Happy birthday Sneaks!!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/29/10 11:09 PM
Edited by Scott3895 on Mon 11/29/10 11:10 PM

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/29/10 11:07 PM
"I'm looking for the perfect guy"

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/29/10 11:02 PM
Remember when Steve Urkel use to bring his cousin on the show???

hahahahah!! Nice to see you!

Scott3895's photo
Thu 11/04/10 12:02 AM
By the way you are hugging that tree it sounds like you have found the right person. Those shorts, well they might attract another type of gender, but then that may very well be your intention.

Scott3895's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:55 PM

Hmmmm I have to say that hasnt been my experience. But then I dont go for shallow men ohwell

Shallow men? So just because someone has a physical preference if all things are equal that makes him shallow? I

Scott3895's photo
Sun 10/10/10 11:14 PM
Hmmmmm, there's a few ;)

Scott3895's photo
Mon 09/06/10 05:57 PM
I agree with this post 110% I don't care if I'm single or not, no one will make me happy but myself. If someone comes and can compliment my life, that's great, if someone is a burden, they are out, simple!

Scott3895's photo
Tue 06/29/10 07:39 PM

I think some neck tattoos are very hot on a girl, even tramp stamps are hot! My sister got one on the back of her neck she said it does hurt, but the stomach tattoo was more painful.

Scott3895's photo
Tue 06/15/10 11:12 PM
Flirting with Che

Scott3895's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:37 AM
Bimbette

Scott3895's photo
Sun 05/30/10 08:14 AM
spock spock

Scott3895's photo
Sat 05/29/10 11:18 PM
Edited by Scott3895 on Sat 05/29/10 11:19 PM

I was gonna let Scott go but if he won't scoop this up then I will:

I shall call you Angel Face.

Too slow Scott tongue2

hahahahahhahahah toooooo funny you would call her that!!! When we first started talking to me she actually also had a P.O.F. account and her username was very very similar to that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25