Community > Posts By > niko1

niko1's photo
Wed 11/17/10 11:08 AM
It's gotten way too complicated this dating thing...what ever happened to just getting to know the person then take it from there. grumble

Dating - the crap you have to go through to get a chance to shoot your DNA at another person. laugh

Wouldn't you want to get to know the person before giving them your DNA? There is such a thing as STDS, criminals, crazy people, etc.

You might get hit by a bus before you get a chance to get to know them though!

Oh lordy! That is a bit extreme. slaphead

niko1's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:50 PM

hold up. I'm not a ****ing LMAO man. I just flirt around with alot of ladies.

OMG are you for real????

niko1's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:15 PM

why the kids are in the next room?

that was cute....

niko1's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:04 PM
Edited by niko1 on Thu 01/29/09 08:06 PM
You've made me so happy. If I can't have you and be with you intimately at least you will still be with me as my friend. I miss not being able to talk to you though. It feels like forever since we last spoke. I hope your alright I am thinking about you. If only you knew........

niko1's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:03 PM

Online never assume anything you may think you have made a connection and then there gone.

so true

niko1's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:59 PM

I try not to think. Wouldn't want to smash the pea racking my brain.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

niko1's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:58 PM

Sparkling eyes, reflexive smiles, natural urge to hold and hug and feel heartbeats together; lots of small talk and nontalk just being happy; truly knowing the indefinable sounds of each other in waking and in sleep; daring to endure and hold still for the long slow bite that increases as a dare to break the moment; walking hand in hand in the park and then sitting still together, just as a natural duo, whispering to each other that all the wise people around wish they were so lucky; knowing the joy of joys, to be joyful that your mate is enjoying each moment of whatever they are doing, each morsel of crabmeat and buttered cob corn, each trilling of the birds flitting near, and just the joy of being joyful for them is the overflowing of your heart for the reason that life doesn't have to make any other sense; being openly grateful for love to the point of blushing red embarrassment in public and in private; letting the hot tears of said embarrassing need and fulfillment flow freely and without worry of the untidy sniffles and ringing ears; giving forth the aching groan of animal rawness that is unlike any other human sound, confident of being unleashed and yet also sated and unguarded; take me for granted with each breath, and equally dire depend and hunger silently for me as the next breath which you also unconsciously inhale; live with me until my every breath smells of your own essence and we are not so different that it then is obvious that we are incomplete without being together.

what do I want?

nothing.

No cards, candies, flowers, candlelight dinners, circled dates on calendars, umpteen phone calls or text messages. I want none of that.

if you do not know what I want and need, then it is foolishness for me to respond, for you cannot be the one.

Whew! Be still my heart....

/quote]

You got that right.....

niko1's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:56 PM

can't indulge too much on this topic.........i keep total control of me by keeping my mouth closed..........drinker bigsmile
[/quote

there must be something

niko1's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:17 PM
Edited by niko1 on Wed 01/28/09 08:20 PM
I wish he new that I really did want to be his friend. :cry: I miss talking to him, I miss the way I felt when I was reading one of his emails how happy they made me that I had meant someone that i thought I clicked with. I guess he will never know though. brokenheart

niko1's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:54 PM

i was married for 21 years and just recently got divorced as of july and yes it is hard and i have 2 kids but i new he was never going to give me and my kids wat we deserved so at least i am at peace now its not easy but it gets better everyday

Good for you...

drinker

niko1's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:53 PM

drop it like it's hot, you're wasting time with someone toxic when you could be spending that time with the right person or doing things that will lead to the right person. (like going out and doing stuff or whatever etc.)

I would have to agree with you on this one. Good way of putting it.

niko1's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:11 PM
quote]
my other favorite is when people choose any avatar that isn't a pic of themselves.

i clicked on a lady whose avatar was some beautiful girl only to discover the profile belonged to someone ... exceedingly different
noway

doh!

frustrated

niko1's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:58 PM

Made some great friends on this forum and some others, but sometimes while it is nice to have standards and some expectations, I think some are unrealistic.

Some posts I see here posted by the same people whining 'whoa is me', 'why does this keep happening'.... people who are unable to change within themselves to make themselves be the best they can be are doomed to repeat mistakes until they stop that cycle and take some positive steps to move forward onto healthy relationships baggage free.

We can offer advice to help these people, but in some cases some like the drama and frankly a waste of our time.... harsh yes, but it's reality.

Some enter this site and expect matches within days or a week...which sorry is something borderline fantasy and Walt Disney. It takes time to find out what a person is about, talking, getting to know someone... and what a better way but within the forum of this community or on a different forum perhaps of a hobby of yours.

This site and others do have bots and fake people out to scam people, surprise but that is real life too. Use common sense when getting to know someone.

There is something grand when you are able to connect with someone who you have mutual goals and hobbies to find a way to make that journey in life together.... I wish all much success in finding what you are looking for.

flowerforyou drinker

Your words give me hope..

niko1's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:54 PM

That and a wet penis has no conscious!

That's the real reason behind it!

niko1's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:50 PM
Edited by niko1 on Fri 01/23/09 08:52 PM

Women do the same thing but it breaks down to these reasons:

Genetically men are programed to sniff up as many willing backsides as we can find like any dog. Some men can resist the urge but given the right set of circumstances and the right person and any man or woman can cheat.

Now we are taught to believe in older more "traditional" ways but we are very confused by a lot of religious and Victorian ethics. The reality of it is that people are not monogamous for the most part whether they want to believe it or not. It is genetic. It is Mother Nature's way of insuring a healthy gene pool and also to insure survival of the species. That is the most fundamental reason why.

As far as what "drives" men to cheat?
Stressful and fulfilling relationships. Marrying because of a surprise pregnancy is one factor that add to this in a statistical way. The number of marriages that fail where the couple married under the pressure of a impending pregnancy was about 38% on the low end to almost 72% on the statistical scale depending on who's information you choose to believe. I feel it is around a little more than half myself of all failed marriages have this in common with them.
Women let themselves go physically. I have seen a lot of friends get married and their hot GF's suddenly expand to being obese in a few and I mean few short years. Worst is when it is blamed on pregnancy. More and more men are not buying that and it is an excuse to some extent.

There are cultural motivations as well. Successful men are perceived as being "good" with the ladies and there fore maintain a number of involvements. Look at movies and TV. Ladies, If you are looking for a king or a prince well better watch Braveheart. There is a little thing called "Lords First Right of Privilege." It comes up in the movie. Basically put, if you were a virgin and you got married the king actually had the right to take your virginity on your wedding night instead of your husband. Think that sucks? It gets better...
Nobility of a lot of nations save a hand full there is a queen to which the king is married but he has consorts and the number depends on the man's appetites.
On top of that look at the examples Hollywood sets for our kids. They treat marriage as a joke.

Now we get into what a lot of men claim as reasons,
Sex with his partner becomes unsatisfying or worst yet the partner is frigid or just 'dead in bed.'
Men also do not like to get hen pecked a lot. Women who wear on men's self esteem chase their men off eventually.
Also the way women carry themselves among friends has been used as a justification. Being too friendly among men a women knows can trigger jealous behavior and that can lead to revenge behavior.
Also men will wander if a relationship goes cold.

These are just the more core reasons. I could go on a lot more in detail but is it necessary?

Basically a relationship is like a car.

It needs maintenance!

Very well put!

niko1's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:38 PM

Try " Mutual Match" & ride the wave of romance tonight!

ARE YOU F'ING kidding me????? MUTUAL MATCH???????? I say I'm interested in men from say 35 to 55 and they send mutual matches for friggin men in their early 20's......and more than that....all they can show me is a pic of themselves in their jocky shorts......????????????????? what the f'ing hel* is that all about?????

Hey at least you get young ones
noway

niko1's photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:54 PM

Okay, so what is it with the head games? You are up front with people, nothing to hide. They say they don't want head games and you start talking and then boom. Nothing but games. What is that about? Is it just me or is there someone else dealing with this too?

grumble grumble

Welcome to mingle2!

Ain't that the truth!
frustrated

niko1's photo
Thu 01/22/09 07:38 PM
damn glamgyrrl i love that french maid outfit its hot... i have a few ive been writing and saying how much they miss me and everything is going great and then poof their gone. One put me thru all these changes insuring her i felt she was attractive and made me promise i would keep writing her and then poof... so go figure i think sometimes some of these people arent single, i dont know just a thought

I was thinking the same thing about you......

rant

niko1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:35 PM
How has your B-day been so far sweetheart???

niko1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:56 PM
I know to me it means you have a beautiful spirit and a kind heart.

Previous 1 3