Community > Posts By > mushu009

mushu009's photo
Mon 02/13/17 08:38 AM
Edited by mushu009 on Mon 02/13/17 08:41 AM
Everyone needs to know the first person that gives in a relationship will end up tagged as the giver, sometimes the taker gives more than the giver and the giver takes all the glory.

The reason a giver will try it best to make a broken relationship work is because it has realized the taker has given more than what it has offered to the taker and it would lose some sleep over it cos we have some words we call conscience and remorse, also he would like to keep think the way it has been going.

I'm a dog lover but not everyone like to keep a pet so i would suggest you keep your relationship tight to a top notch, respect each other like best of friends, be loyal to each other like being loyal to yourself, understand each other like a winning team. Then i believe the word giver and taker will never exist in any relationship.

:) :) :)

mushu009's photo
Mon 02/13/17 08:17 AM
Why would you want some people out of the site, it's a free site and anyone can stay as long as they want. We can make choices for each other cos we are all adult here. Please let's get out fact straight before making any drastic opinion.