heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:54 PM
thankswaving

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:48 PM
is anyone here from long island

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:44 PM
i was on here last about 2 or 3 years ago i was curious if any one was still on here?:smile:

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:52 PM
hi all how r u this day

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 05/04/10 04:04 PM
my daughters father told me while i was pregant hed be there for both of us he took of during my 5th month havint heard from him since my daughters almost 4 months old and i dont want his child support all my firends are like u need the money and she needs her dad i relized my daughter and i are better off shes my love and i know she know s i love her shes got me my mom my grandma brother sis my aunts unles and cuzions and my dad and when the time comes if she askes bout her dad not sure wat im gonna say but my thing wat cant hurt u makes u stronger just keep reamber u love them they love you ur doing watever u can for you and them

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 05/04/10 03:59 PM

My daughter will be five in a few weeks. The other morning I was getting her up for school and she told me "I have to wait for the eggs to finish cracking first"...

Sleep talking is something that both my ex and I have done, it can be good fun to talk back with someone doing this.

I asked her "What eggs?"

She replied "I am helping the baby birds to hatch" then she said something about birds and butterflies.

No wonder she wakes up so happy and is always in a good mood, she dreams about birds and butterflies.

thats so cute

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Sun 05/02/10 10:56 PM
ok mines not talking yet shes almost 4 months but her face expressions are funny i put her bears on her bassinet last night and shes stairs at them cross eyed it was soo cute and she was smiling with it

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 02/18/10 07:55 PM
:laughing: rofl rofl rofl

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:34 PM
i just became a single parent my daughters father who has 3 others besides her (2 with x wife 1 with x gf)and my munchkin dosint even know she is alive have no way of contacting him relized he didnt wanna be apart of her life now have to figure how to take him to court or if i even should

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 01/21/10 04:24 PM
Edited by heartbrokenbaby on Thu 01/21/10 04:25 PM
i had the baby on monday savannah rose 7 pounds 13 ounces 19inches shes the second pic

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:31 PM
lol

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:29 PM
flowers

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:26 PM
how was every ones day

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 01/07/10 01:55 PM
all the sites are funny

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 12/25/09 09:08 AM

slaphead This thread is one totally disaster.
Living with mom,having a baby with a run off father,man in her bed she hates,no sleep,ranting on here as if we can really help.Ok sure we can listen.Young lady your baby is the only responsibility you need to get in hand.Get HELP.There are programs and housing you can go to,get your head on straight..i'm sorry truly I am.But all your wrongs are not making it right for this baby your about to have.
my mom is fine with my child and im fine living here so excuse me but there is no problem with me living with my mom with my child

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:06 PM
lol thanks ill probly fall asleep tho im so shot right now

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:02 PM
since my mom has a king i may scurry into her room and sleep on the other side of the bed im gonna see about sum type of sleep if not ill be back

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 12/24/09 10:50 PM
tried wakeing him getting to the point dont care how tierd he is gonna send him the **** home so i can sleep i cant do this **** with him

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25