Community > Posts By > heartbrokenbaby

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:43 PM
found out im having a girl picked the name Savannah Rose

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:30 PM
my mom who is an ER nurse and has people who had the flu at her hospital thout it was funny my brothers comment laughing thats fcked up:laughing:

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:55 PM
i do want it to be january allready

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:01 PM
this is all funny i cant wait till i have my baby and it starts talking

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:44 PM
idk feeling slightly random good night all u wounderful people of mingle

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:11 PM
no not today

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:31 PM
im happy with out drinking

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:25 PM
i turned 21 yesterday hehe yaybigsmile but i got to drink soda water and juice cuz i cant drink any alcohol

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:22 PM
im soon gonna be a single mom in january was woundering if i could get sum advice from other single parents
if you want to talk just email me
i tried and it wouldint let me becase u have filters
I don't have filter on mine, you can email me if you'd like. :smile:

u have filters 25 and older im 20

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:59 AM
im soon gonna be a single mom in january was woundering if i could get sum advice from other single parents
if you want to talk just email me
i tried and it wouldint let me becase u have filters

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:20 AM

i dont have anything to say bad about him he is a good guy and would never do that to my child my mom did that to me bout my dad and i have my uncle and cuzions and my dad around for it only ones who wont be apart is my mom and grandma

he's a good guy AND he ditched you while you were bleeding from the pregnancy?

i guess we have different ideas about what constitutes 'good folk'.

i'd make sure his name was on the birth certificate and then i'd ensure he pays child support towards raising the baby, whether he chooses to help in the upbringing or not.
what had happen was he desided not to answer his phone he answer when he wants then he found out i was in the hospital the he becamed worred before i found out i was pregnate he was a good guy guess he got scared when he found out i dont know he never told me this week is the longest he has talked to me in 2 and a half months ony found out in june i was pregnat got pregnat in april

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:03 AM
i dont have anything to say bad about him he is a good guy and would never do that to my child my mom did that to me bout my dad and i have my uncle and cuzions and my dad around for it only ones who wont be apart is my mom and grandma

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:54 AM

I raised 3 boys alone.. long road ahead for you. Love your baby and don't be afraid to ask for help if ya get overwhelmed.

Best to you flowers

this baby right now means everything to me my famliy made me chosse between them and my child i chose my child

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:53 AM
im scared about being a single parent the dad said hed be in the babys ife but i dont belive him he has 3 kids this is his 4th (1st is with x gf other 2 are with his wife that passed now me) and he has ditched me before in going to doc apt and when i was bleeding and at the hospital

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:48 AM
only reson i take them is cuz im pregnat

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:46 AM

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Sun 08/02/09 08:15 PM
jumps up and down and says i wanna go i wanna go gotta see if i can get the money

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Sun 08/02/09 07:43 PM
im staying at my est friends house right now have been home onece to feed animals other then that i cant go home to scared

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Sun 08/02/09 07:38 PM
Edited by heartbrokenbaby on Sun 08/02/09 07:41 PM
i need prayers right now my house was vandilazed last night was very scared and stil i wanted to know if u ca send prayers so it dont happen agian im dealin wiht on my own my famliy is in europe an not coming back till the 12 of aug my backyard was destroyed and my grandmas car was keyed and has dents

heartbrokenbaby's photo
Thu 06/18/09 03:00 PM

a mom i found out a few weeks ago im pregnant with a baby saw the baby for the first time in me 2 days agosmitten it was little had little hands and feet hehe im exitedbigsmile biggrin :banana: im due in jan
Congratulation's! I'm so happy for you.flowers
thanks youflowers

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25