Community > Posts By > PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:34 PM
Trust issues, but they are slowly going away.

PinkPrincess's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:33 PM
Shame on you Blue Eyes. I have too many happy feelings and I love it.

PinkPrincess's photo
Tue 07/24/07 10:15 PM
hehe that is funny!

PinkPrincess's photo
Tue 07/24/07 09:02 PM
Oh Joyce I would want to be you for a few reasons. So I could work only 3 days a week and still make tons of money and so I could have a daughter for just a few minutes. Love you girl.

PinkPrincess's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:58 PM
A cartoon model and a beautiful one at that.

PinkPrincess's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:09 PM
If I am on your friend's list please don't delete me! We chat :tongue:

PinkPrincess's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:41 PM
MAYBE...too early to tell. All is looking great though. happy

PinkPrincess's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:31 PM
I married my high school sweetheart and was with him for 27 years. I left him almost one year ago and I have to tell you at my age I am scared to death. I have NEVER been with anyone but my family and him. It is getting better now and I am getting stronger. I am actually finding me and what I enjoy. I am starting to have fun. It will work. You are so young so just relax and enjoy life. I have also found a "Divorce Care" class at a Church that meets once a week and it has helped me understand all the feelings of loss.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 06:52 PM
I live in Texas and it is okay, but like anywhere it really depends on where in Texas you move. Funny thing is I want out of Texas. I want to move away from the memories and start fresh. Maybe we can change places! happy

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 06:49 PM
Hey you. I am from Texas, but fairly new as well. You get to the point that it does not matter where anyone is from. This site is just so much fun. Friends from all over is great!

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 06:10 PM
You will love it here. Welcome.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 04:43 PM
He is a wonderful person. You are sooooo lucky. All the best.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 04:38 PM
Lucky you Katers. Good luck with that.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 04:36 PM
I sometimes have had to lie for the same exact reasons. They are really just to protect the other's feelings...which I know is wrong. I have to take the guy's side on this one. We all have been at fault here. Those that can honestly say they have not then more power to them...I am proud of you.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 04:32 PM
Love is wonderful. I am so glad for you. I look forward to the day that someone can tell me that again. Go for it, but at a pace that is good for both of you. Good Luck.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 04:26 PM
Butterflies...:smile:

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 04:17 PM
I just revealed to my crush that I do indeed have a crush on him. I just talked to him for the first time on the phone. Now I have butterflies in my stomach. Is that cute or what?

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 02:22 PM
Beer won't stay in mine either, but it does cause for a wet t-shirt! hehe

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 02:17 PM
Hehe, you are funny!

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 07/22/07 02:15 PM
I had one of those due to medical reasons and it has completely made me feel awesome. If some think that makes me too old for love so be it. I know that I can and will find love...and soon. I cannot wait for my grandbabies. I am open to helping my future love raise his children. People are just weird out there.