ALionAmongLadies's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:50 PM
I have a friend who, though her name is Mercedes, simply goes by "Seven". No one really knew why until I met her and I was like "Oh, after Seven of Nine?". She said I was the first person to ever get it right away.

ALionAmongLadies's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:22 PM
I can understand the lack of any sort of "knight in shining armor" at a dating site, but perhaps women are simply holding out for men who can spell and have mediocre grammar skills?

I know I am.

ALionAmongLadies's photo
Sat 08/25/07 02:00 PM
My sister graduated from college last year juts after my parents turned 56 (they have the same birthday). I still have 2 years left until I, too, will be done with higher education. There is nothing wrong with starting over in your 30s. In fact, from where I am (with both parents in their 50s) I encourage you to make yourself happy. I promise your next child won't think any less of you.

ALionAmongLadies's photo
Sat 08/04/07 04:59 PM
i guess it's a lack of experience at a fairly young age, but all the men i know only want to be my friend. and frankly, i'm kind of getting sick of it.

ALionAmongLadies's photo
Sat 07/28/07 09:39 PM
Where are all the Boston men?
It's a big city, guys, I'm sure there are some of you around here.

ALionAmongLadies's photo
Sat 07/28/07 07:40 PM
hey everyone,
i've been here for a few weeks now, but have never posted in the forums before. i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, and see if there were any guys in Rhode Island or Boston who wanted to chat.

cheers.