Community > Posts By > B_K1980

B_K1980's photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:50 PM
I've been traveling solo around Europe for 11 years and love it! I get up go where I want when I want. I don't have to wait for some one who's tagging along to roll out of bed and slow my day down with long waiting times while they procrastinate over decisions over taking a shower now or later and so on. I like to move right along plans are made clock is ticking your ready or not I'm not waiting that's how I roll.

B_K1980's photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:41 PM
I don't plan things out I just go with the flow most of the time. When I'm on vacation in Europe it's different I plan things the night before as to what I plan to see and where I'm going to eat at the close of the day.

B_K1980's photo
Tue 11/21/17 04:44 PM
Never have smoked. I don't allow it in my home nor do I allow anyone to smoke out side any where on my property that rule went into affect when some scumbag decided to empty there ash tray in the driveway.

B_K1980's photo
Sun 02/26/17 03:12 PM
if your into base ball the Tulsa Drillers will be starting up soon as will the semi pro soccer team Tulsa Roughnecks. Game dates are often found at the QT stations. I also think they do free Move Nights on Fridays in the summer near the Brady district??

B_K1980's photo
Sun 02/26/17 03:06 PM
born and raised in New York State moved to Oklahoma 4 years ago. It's depressing and pretty scary when I have better luck picking up Russian women than ladies here in Oklahoma or any other state for that matter.

B_K1980's photo
Tue 02/21/17 03:02 PM
I've been to 9 out of 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Ukraine.

Kyiv Region all are located in Kyiv!
Saint-Sophia Cathedral and Related Monastic Buildings
Kiev Pechersk Lavra
Church of the Saviour at Berestove
St. Cyril's Church
St. Andrew's Church
Astronomical Observatories of Ukraine

Kherson Region:
National Steppe Biosphere Reserve "Askaniya Nowa"

Mykolaiv Region: