Community > Posts By > JimJim

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:24 AM
Morning all! I received a JSH email last night from someone claiming to be Vanessa (Rapunzals) ex lover,claiming he had HIV and she did also...Why would anyone write such a thing??explode Are they trying to hurt her?..stalk her...or me??? I reported the creep and I see they deleted his account instantly... Has anyone else received this type of bull Sh*****t? Jim

JimJim's photo
Fri 11/23/07 06:14 PM
Thanks Bay!flowerforyou drinker

JimJim's photo
Fri 11/23/07 06:00 PM
H1 all! Guess this is my home..... over the hill but not to far over..haha Didnt go out shopping today but did go to my shop stock up and run 20% off on everything! Pleasant crowd out there up here in Maine, lotsa frindly chats and the same old discussion gas cost and the economy.. Just saying Hi! :wink: Jim

JimJim's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:41 PM
Life is a symbiotic relationship of a complex group of cells that formed separately( over time) but united for the good of the one.... Kinda like cilia in the lungs, parts that operate independantly but all work together.... Creative evolution maybe ehhhh? yawn

JimJim's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:38 AM
Day 2 ! I think I can! I think I can!:tongue:

JimJim's photo
Mon 11/19/07 05:58 AM
Great job Katie, you have inspired me.... It is day 1 for me! Keep it up! Jimhappy

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:09 PM
Don I am a mason can I join?

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:05 PM
O kay Didnt think bout it like that just thought they should be held in the highest esteem and well thats the end of that...:wink:

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:53 PM
Vanessa do you know something about that Marley song that I dont? I thought.. It was nice Kinda like treat her like she was most high.... And no woman no cry.... Did I miss something? :wink:

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:43 PM
Okay how about a little Meatloaf for "Cherub" I would do anything for love...:wink:

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:35 PM
Ooooo Kkkk! Lets see If I can come up with a bettererah one! lol

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:22 PM
Hi Lisa!happy

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:20 PM
Marley... No woman no cry...flowerforyou

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 03:34 PM
Is the happy hour over been listing on ebay!yawn

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 10:14 AM
I know that you know that I knew that I know.... hahaha Well off to run errands, thanks for letting me in your heart! flowerforyou love

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 09:48 AM
My sweet V I am looking for what you speak of also.. I just gets tiresome banging your head on the wall:wink: My new outlook.. always climb up to be a better man, live life fully and it will come.... I always seem to try to make it happen, now I just go with the flow.. It will happen sooner or later and I will embrace it fully... Make sense?

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 09:22 AM
I thought that was what my cat was for!laugh noway

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 09:03 AM
Morning all!flowerforyou happy Here is a rainbow for ya!drinker

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/18/07 08:54 AM
Good morning happy shunshine girl! Just got back from doing a little rock blasting explode :tongue: happy laugh Tyme for a good long smokin haha Beatiful day here today hope yours is sunny also! Well of to wander about the rays of light.......glasses

JimJim's photo
Fri 11/02/07 04:24 PM
Cherub.. I usually dont get warm and fuzzy over poems but yours about Vanessa is exceptional! Well done!:heart: