Community > Posts By > JimJim

JimJim's photo
Thu 02/26/09 04:58 AM
O yea I forgot to mention we got married on Valentines day also! Guess I wont be able to forget that one!laugh

JimJim's photo
Thu 02/26/09 04:51 AM
Hello all my friends! I got married to a gal I met on just say hi (smilemore) "Lisa" New years eve 1 year and two months ago. We have been living together for the last year and have been very compatible. flowerforyou. I would lie if I said every little thing is perfect, but our love for each other is so strong and we really want to make this our last. We got married at the house with close friends and relatives and we have so much "good" to look forward to. Well dont want to bore you all! I would like to send a special thanks to this free site for all they do..... Peace and love to all, Jim & Lisa

JimJim's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:29 AM
It was three weeks ago... I woke from a sound sleep and thought I heard screaching brakes and a unforgetable crashing sound.. I jumped into some clothes and out the door I went... There in front of the house sat a car some 6' up on a snow bank, lights on and the stereo just a cranking. I climbed up the snow bank knocked on the window with NO reply ( I then expected to find the passenger hurt from the crash and opened the door) There inside was a young woman crying, I asked her if she was alright, she said yes but then told me she wanted to roll the car and die, she then held up her arms to tell me she had sliced both wrists and went for a ride in the car so she could die...noway I told her I have been depressed before also and tried to comfort her before running off to call 911 for a blanket and towel ( to stop the bleeding) The abulence arrived in 20 minutes and she survived. She is receiving counciling now and was happy to know that strangers do care... Most freaky accident I ever saw! Jim

JimJim's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:08 AM
Edited by JimJim on Tue 02/26/08 06:16 AM
Thanks JSH! This was a little valentines day note from the gal I met on your site. ( Smilemore) ( We now live together and are very happy)love Hope you all dont mind if I share it! flowerforyou When I think of love..... I think of roses and red hearts...Quiet walks.....and very soft,tranquil music...... I envision an eagle taking flight on a crisp fall morn....the first snow flake in the winter... and the sound of the first robin in the spring... I envision a glorious sunrise...a spectacular rainbow...and the stars shining on a summer night... But most of all, I envision you... your eyes radiating warmth, joy and vibrancy... and the tender feelings in my heart from your friendly smile.... I love you. Its as unconscious as my breathing and is inevitable as the passage of time... YES THE SITE DOES WORK!love :wink: Jim + Lisa

JimJim's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:11 PM
I found my love on here... JSH...We both chatted for months before meeting, we both were in no rush,then we started doing the phone thing... Then we made a date to a place we both really liked... If you click show her she is the most important friend in your life. flowerforyou Happpy New Year and good luck!

JimJim's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:45 PM
AC/DC For those about to rock...smokin drinker

JimJim's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:50 PM
He probally sold out to the meekest of the lot... Eh?

JimJim's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:48 PM
Hi Sweetie! The next hit is yours! Going gooddddd!smokin :heart: smooched :heart: :wink: laugh

JimJim's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:31 PM
My daughter got me that one last xmass...... Surely was a eye full. What is with the ending though? Was it all real in a make believe way?? I love happy endings......grumble laugh happy

JimJim's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:19 PM
Edited by JimJim on Wed 11/28/07 04:21 PM
I was blinded once by the rays of light that reflected off the tinfoil that wrapped that sunshine! noway That stuff sure mada for longgggggg day haha "Happy trails to you" glasses

JimJim's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:00 PM
Ahhhh a little bud, then a cup of chowda and chef's salad hmmm .. Good to see you again dear......flowerforyou smokin drinker

JimJim's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:52 PM
The time when the smoking lamp is lit...

JimJim's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:48 PM
Hi Nessa! Some sticky KGB coming your way! yehawwww! haha lolhappy smokin drinker

JimJim's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:21 PM
K on it...:wink:

JimJim's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:11 PM
Hi Baby doll! Vnessaflowerforyou Just back in from a little hike in the mountains ! I took my old crippled dog and had a nice day... Good to get some fresh air!:heart: flowerforyou drinker smokin

JimJim's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:03 PM
Hi Vanessa! Thank God for friends.....flowerforyou We are always here for you.... I will say No more till we speak...:heart: flowerforyou smokin drinker

JimJim's photo
Mon 11/26/07 12:40 PM
Thank you Vanessa!flowerforyou smooched Just got off the phone with mom and left my # She is a sweetie too! Lots of love..... Mesmokin drinker

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:35 AM
Sorry you see it that way but this is a community and we should stick together.. I want to know if any other guys got this message so we can find the person.

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:30 AM
Seems like just pure evil to me....very pyscho..

JimJim's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:27 AM
I am trying to get in touch with her but she is at her Moms... I could just kill that person!

Previous 1 3 4 5