Community > Posts By > drg201

drg201's photo
Fri 04/28/17 10:22 PM
I have to say.. I'm looking for more than sex. There has to be something more there that I can get comfortable with.

drg201's photo
Fri 04/28/17 10:11 PM
I like meeting new and interesting people that I wouldn't have access to otherwise. I even find some of the scammers interesting

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:20 PM
Often the piece that doesn't fit, is the one that steers us in a new direction. Go figure

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:12 PM
I would add passion to that mix. Optimism, passion and brave. It gives you more control over your own destiny. You are more proactive in shaping your life with passion guiding you

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 10:50 PM

an example would be.. if you are giving that 'someone' the impression that you want to get married.. yet you really don't want to at all, ... you would be stringing THEM along.. OR.. 'yes baby, I want to get married, and have your babies', but really you just want to get out of your Country.. and/or vice/versa - YOU think he really wants to get married, bring you to his Country, when in reality he is just saying that to keep you in conversation and a distant relationship..he would be stringing YOU along.
Best to cut the string either way..
yawn

I would agree. No one wins from those types of games. I understand that some people do that, but I really don't know why. It seems pointless to me

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:54 PM
I can allow myself to be skeptical, but I can not allow myself to be afraid. After all, there is a lot of living left to do

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:33 PM

I think dateing a coworker says a lot about your basic character.

It can say you are a risk taker, that classifications are just labels on people on the same overall team, and that people are more than the job they do.

But it can also say that rules have no reason or purpose to respect others, that what you want in the short term is way more important than the long term consequences, that is ok if you violate the system that provides for your employment and all the good things having a job brings everyone, and pretty much disregard for customs and common sense as long as it feels good in the ment.

I have seen far more relationships tank in the work place than ever succeed. They generally make not only the prinipals miserable and have to conduct themselves in habitually deceitful ways they corrupt everyone around them.

Whenever ever I have had to go in and fix an organization or it is a failing businesses it is usually because some kind of hanky panky is poisoning the pool.

I think if you are in management it makes things much more risky. Especially if he or she is subordinate I've been in management way too long for this to be a problem. It's just "NO" for me. I can't help but think that if a business is failing because of hanky panky ,then how serious were they about the business to begin with.

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 02:57 PM

not alot,, I think the matches mostly cause people to approve photos and not go beyond that,,,

If I find compatible photos , I generally proceed to verify if the profile matches,,,

but I think men tend to have a much more attract and conquer approach,,,,,,

my profile tag now specifically says I am here for the forums and emails yet I still get those asking about Whatsapp and other applications or seeking a woman to marry,,,,etc,,,,

Actually I love your profile. It might be that I'm new here but I do want to know as much as I can before talking to someone

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:05 AM
I'm new here(to online dating and Wisconsin both), but I would have thought Wisconsin would be a lot more active. I'm looking for a friend and maybe a bit more

Gary

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 10:08 AM
Lots of pictures, which is good. You might want to thin them out to your top 10. A couple of them were not that flattering. Your description could probably explain a bit more of what you are looking for

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 09:38 AM

i was actually wondering about that. Do men think women would be interested if they had pictures with their pets ? hhhmmm

Its a man trick. We want to come off as sensitive so we throw a pet in the mix.. or that " staring into space" pose.

Were not sensitive... just one of the maneuvers we use.

an honest guy is hard to come by :thumbsup: thanks greeneyessmile2

Oh come on. I like my dog. It doesn't mean that I am trying to look sensitive or fool someone. If a woman finds that part of my life boring then we can move on to other topics. I can't be all exciting all of the time. I say post it

drg201's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:05 AM

how i see it is when men chat with women and women reply they already assume shes interested therefore in the long run when things arent good they can say they have been lead on right? think

I think it can work both ways. And isn't there an assumption with both as far as being interested. They wouldn't write if they weren't interested and you wouldn't respond if you weren't interested. I think where the problem lies is in communication. You could be interested in only friendship and they could want more, or vise versa, and it's not being made clear. So in that situation, the one who wants more could feel "lead on".

If it is being made clear, and they still feel like you are leading them on due to their assuming no means yes, just because you are still writing to them, then you may need to stop writing. And it could just be a guilt statement they are making in order to get you to continue to write.

I for one can't imagine why someone would string someone else along if they were not interested. If a person isn't getting what they need or want from the relationship, then they should start looking for a better match

I agree with communicating. If I have some issues or feel pressed too hard, I will ask them to slow down or bow out as gracefully as I can