Community > Posts By > Student4life66

Student4life66's photo
Tue 04/04/17 07:43 PM
Not in my experience. I have offered to a couple of women here, and no one is really interested. I'm starting to think this isn't a site to meet people so much as it is to collect friends.

Student4life66's photo
Tue 03/28/17 08:54 PM
Generalize much?

If I ask a woman out:
* I am paying for everything that evening.
* I set out to get to know a woman before I try to "get in her pants"
* If I "get in her pants," rest assured I consider that something of an honor that she would open herself up to me on such an emotional, physical, and psychological level - I am in no rush to have sex.

Maybe that is just me, but sex is fantastic, enjoyable, and I will engage in that activity over just about any other, but I insist on knowing the person, and having a solid relationship, before that happens

Student4life66's photo
Mon 03/27/17 08:40 PM
I always love Dana Plato, from "Diff'rent Strokes"

She was, in my (never so) humble opinion, a natural beauty that could have done so much more than what she did. Sadly, she followed the path of so many other "child stars" and turned to drugs that eventually ruined her career and ultimately killed her.

Student4life66's photo
Sun 03/26/17 06:21 AM
I agree with "greeneyes"... take a closeup, preferably one that doesn't include a bathroom.

Student4life66's photo
Fri 03/24/17 11:27 AM
I am working a job that I really love - so for me, work is my pleasure.

Student4life66's photo
Wed 03/22/17 01:21 PM
Well, to start with, you could be a lot closer to San Antonio, TX... LOL

Personally, I would like to see more about you rather than "the rest you will have to find out" So many fake profiles here use something similar and it is kind of a turn off. write something meaningful, what you are looking for, or not looking for, some hobbies, goals, etc. Anything to set yourself apart from the fakes and bots.

You are very attractive, by the way, and with the right profile you won't be here that long ;)

Student4life66's photo
Tue 03/21/17 08:00 PM
I love ID channel. If the TV is on, there is a good chance that is the channel it is on.

Joe Kenda is a great program too.

Student4life66's photo
Sat 03/18/17 01:00 PM
Edited by Student4life66 on Sat 03/18/17 01:02 PM
how much does he charge?

Student4life66's photo
Wed 03/08/17 08:59 PM
false positive

Student4life66's photo
Wed 03/08/17 08:21 PM
Anyone???

or just single ladies? LOL

Student4life66's photo
Wed 03/08/17 08:09 PM
I think most of the eye strain I suffer from is seeing so many profiles that are exactly the same... no depth, no description, no real information...

Student4life66's photo
Wed 03/08/17 05:51 AM
Haven't found one yet... but I do have a list of ones to avoid, if that helps.

** I think there are too many scammers here to find a real woman. Had one message me on her 3rd contact telling me how much she loved me (Immediately knew that she was a scammer), and wanted to have my babies... then asked for a $50 iTunes card because she couldn't send me photos because her phone "hangs" when she tries. Told her I would get one and give it to her at dinner... she refused, saying she wanted me to "snap" it to her (whatever that means). I played along for a little while because I was bored then quit messaging - funny she still sends messages professing her love.

Student4life66's photo
Sun 03/05/17 08:46 PM
Good luck with that... I've "met" several women, and 90% want me to send money, join another site, or aren't real in other ways.