Community > Posts By > lucigalati

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 12:13 PM
I meant "one should not date people at work"

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:44 AM
Maturity and intelligence The lack of maturity and IQ is the mother of all issues.

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:43 AM
No. I was close to dating someone at work I felt a very curious sort of attraction but the guy messed up even before having the chance to date me or touch me in any way.
I believe one should date people at work or very close in the neighborhood. If thugs go wrong, it's hard and awkward to pretend you've never seen each other naked.

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:35 AM
That's what I say, and then the next one comes "what's your Snapchat/KIK ID, your phone number, we can be just friends...

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:28 AM
For the women looking for a four legs partner, put a picture of your dog.
Personally, I do not even access the profile if the user has a picture of their dog which I personally cannot stand to be honest.

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:13 AM

How do you answer in a nice way in order to refuse a guy you find no match with as far as height, interests, etc without offending?
Here is something I have used:
Thank you for the interest.
Best of luck in finding someone who suits you,
and vice versa :-)

I think this would work the best and would not sound offending, especially with a smile at the end. Thank you.

lucigalati's photo
Sat 04/22/17 10:28 AM
How do you answer in a nice way in order to refuse a guy you find no match with as far as height, interests, etc without offending?