Community > Posts By > Zack931

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/01/10 01:10 AM
casual, I really hate on a first date when the girl gets all dressed up. Not only is it intimidating, for many reasons, but also I'm just not the dress-up kinda guy. Jeans and a tshirt, I might wear a button shirt or somethin but thats as nice as it gets.
I definitely cover the whole bill for the night no matter what it is, I'm the lucky guy after all right. Second or third date we can split it.

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/01/10 12:48 AM
Edited by Zack931 on Fri 01/01/10 12:50 AM

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/01/10 12:45 AM
theres alotta scandalous womens out there too, players. I got crushed pretty hard by one actually. Totally fell in love. Caught her cheating. It pretty much broke me

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/01/10 12:30 AM
Dunno if I'm restating something thats been said a hundred times here or not, I didnt read any posts from this thread yet dont wanna get my opinion compromised.

I think what women want in a guy, relationship-type is...
1. Stable job-- even if the job sucks, just stable.. you know he's gonna be there mon-fri, next week, next month.. hes gonna be makin his own money. He HAS money.
2. Cell phone-- girls cant survive without texting and stuff, and guy has to have a cell phone to be "in" with her.
3. Car-- Guy has to be able to pick up girl & surprise her with somethin fun, or impress her. whatever
4. Hobby-- Somethin guy does that gives girl chance to escape and do her thing (not a clinger)

theres more too but those 4 are at the top of my list that I can think of, in my opinion that a girl looks for in a guy. Am I right?

Zack931's photo
Thu 12/31/09 08:48 PM

Hell I don't even shave my armpits most the time! Only time is if posing for a pic with my arms up, just kind of looks funny when hair is sticking out. lol

you only shave for pics? yeah... lol.

I think its comfortable. And I've never been with a girl who didnt like it. However if a defending statement is necessary here then, I'd rather not be a hypocrite. I like my girls shaven, furry jungles are disgusting.

Zack931's photo
Thu 12/31/09 08:33 PM
I was 17, took girl to the MU/KU game, met up with a few friends after the game and got kinda drunk. Forgot where I parked the car at and we ended up walking around for about an hour looking for it. Next!

Zack931's photo
Thu 12/31/09 07:47 PM
kansas city area is clearly a sausage fest. GREAT

Zack931's photo
Thu 12/31/09 07:40 PM
its only cool until they start talking **** on you while kicking your a$$ at video games. f'in guitar hero

Zack931's photo
Thu 12/31/09 07:37 PM
not quite mid, but companionship (I hate that word) means alot more to me than just sex.

Zack931's photo
Thu 12/31/09 07:34 PM
nude

Zack931's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:13 PM

Ive seen plenty of girls use sex to control guys. Ive seen plenty of guys out just for sex. Guys and girls just have different views on this. Funny thing i remembered from my intro psych,
---------
guys would rather have a girl they like fall in love with someone else than them have sex with someone else and vice versa for females.
---------
As to how i feel, i want sex but i dont really care too much if i dont get it, because i would much rather have a relationship which you can more fun than just sex.

that is very interesting

Zack931's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:57 AM
lol really?
this sounds alot like an equal rights thing.

And sorry but there is no such thing as equal rights, only unequal advantages for certain people.

Zack931's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:48 AM
I wonder this same thing too, and comparing everyone I've met and known here in kansas city where I've lived most of my life to Cali where I was stationed for 2 years, I cant say exactly if my experience then was different because of the thrill or not, but I definitely was more into the girls, and most people generally, in cali than here. I dunno, everything in the midwest just seems fake to me.

Thats just my personal opinion tho, may or may not make any difference for you.

Zack931's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:05 AM
lol dating site... star wars topic... this is such a bad one to be affiliated with, but I must.

hoping the new star wars MMO (Old republic) is as good or better than pre-CU SWG!!

Zack931's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:39 PM
traumatized

Zack931's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:29 PM
constructive criticism never hurt anyone

Zack931's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:28 PM
james hetfield... its the goatee

Zack931's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:25 PM
LOL dude, thats hilarious.