Community > Posts By > Phxlilly

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:11 PM
Which one are we supposed to email? The human or the puppy?laugh

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:09 PM
Sounds good but a big Butterscotch Sundae sounds better to me...

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:08 PM
Yes I see you.....

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:03 PM
I always used to say that it was the angels bowling... and when they got a strike thats when you saw the lightening.

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:59 PM
the cliques that gang up on others at work.....getting a man to pay their bills.... thinking they are the hottest things on earth (some need to take a real look in the mirror)...Yep a lot of these. Oh and why cant a woman go to the bathroom by herself when out with friends????

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:55 PM
I realize at 21 you don't really know about this kinda thing yet but wait until whatever president you have to deal with in YOUR lifetime decides to put the draft back in and draft one of your children.... then you'll realize that even though its sad to lose lives....they CHOSE to be in the military and every danged one of them is PROUD of what they do. You need to support the servicemen and women more. Enough political crap...the discussion was on gasoline.

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:52 PM
Yep eventually you'll get stuck with the new price. Here is something I do that isnt quite so painful....I live close to work and drive a car that is good on gas but as soon as I use between 1/4 and 1/2 tank I fill it up. That way I can keep it under $20 each time. I put $20 in about every 2 weeks that way. And fill up in the early morning (if you live somewhere hot) so the fumes dont make the tank seem full instead of the actual gasoline.

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:48 PM
Or strawberries, dark chocolate and champagne

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:47 PM

someone needs to get rid of this president

Its not the President...its the oil companies and our own stupidity. By now we should've invented a means of transportation that doesnt waste the earth or pollute it. We're still one of the cheapest countries in the world for gas... yet we use the most of it. Not happy about it either but I'm facing facts.

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:45 PM

someone needs to get rid of this president

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:37 PM
Good conversation, loves to laugh, and loves to cook... yep that makes a man very sexy.

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:36 PM
It really does go away. Once in a very great while (super stressed) I might still want one but after 5 years of not smoking I was visiting with old friends, having some beers and took a drag off of one just because. It was like licking a dirty ashtray! Gross!!! Its now been 6 years again and I have no urges to have one any time soon.

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:32 PM
I got asked this one time for a job interview. At that time I was heavier than I am now.... I just responded with I'm a volkswagen .... look at me.... I'm round.laugh laugh

Phxlilly's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:30 PM
"Just a sitting and a thinkin...I could be another Lincoln... If I only had a brain!" -- Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:56 PM
Johnny Depp... but I dont think his girlfriend would let me, nor would he cheat on her...Oh well... good thing I'm not that sexy :cry:

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:44 PM
First of all its great that they are paying your bills. I know a lot of people that do that and get nothing for it. I would just be honest and let them know that you also need some time for just "you" time. Do you live in the same house? Is there a way to make a separate little apartment (over the garage perhaps)? Just be honest that you need a bit of your own life too and I'm sure they'll work something out with you.

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:38 PM
Quit setting myself up for crazy answers.. you know how this gang is!! But it does keep you smiling doesnt it?

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:36 PM
It depends on the situation. A REAL threat or one of those childish "I'm gonna kill you" type things.....
Also depends on the people involved (though I would try to save anyone)on how I would handle it.

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh Thank you.... I needed that!!

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:22 PM
Oh yeah... pizza with green pepper and mushrooms is great and adding onion makes it even better.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14