Community > Posts By > Phxlilly

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:19 PM
And at the moment I'm also embarrassed besides being frustrated as I said I was very accurate in my work but I'm so upset that in my opening I spelled KNOW wrong!! laugh

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:18 PM
She's been a manager for quite awhile. One of many female managers. She is younger than me by about 10 years or so. She doesnt dole out assignments as we have regular things to get done, but anything extra that she needs done I'm willing to do. In other words I'm bored out of my freakin mind as she won't give me anything to do. Yes she is a control freak (both at work and at home from what I've gathered in her conversations with her other employees). And yes any advise I get on here I will gladly share with others that need it.

Phxlilly's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:09 PM
I've been at the same company for many years and have proven that I am reliable (havent called off in 5 years) dependable (have filled in for anybody else that has, on top of my own work) and accurate in what I do. I am an Admin Asst but my manager is a micro-manager to the people under her and makes it clear she has no respect for me since I'm "just a secretary" and not in management. I've offered to help her with many projects and she declines. Even though I have to do certain paperwork on employees, I'm the last one in the whole dept to knwo whats going on. This kind of treatment over many months has gotten me to the point of not only dreading going to work, but also hating my life. All the other Admins are treated like assistants should be by their bosses (like their right hand) but I'm lucky to be treated like a human being. Any ideas from professionals what I can do?

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:41 AM

I knew it was an inside job when the plane hit the pentagon. Nothing penetrates washington air space that isnt supposed to be there.

Yeah a lot of people think it was in inside job by our own government....explain the purpose of THAT one!!
they're the same ones that run around with tin foil on their heads to repell the alien radar beams

Or they've already been abducted and "probed". laugh

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:36 AM

I knew it was an inside job when the plane hit the pentagon. Nothing penetrates washington air space that isnt supposed to be there.

Yeah a lot of people think it was in inside job by our own government....explain the purpose of THAT one!!

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:31 AM
We've had a wonderful cool down here in Phoenix. If only it could stay in the 80-90 range forever!!

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:29 AM
Ok let me ask you something on the "flip side". If we get a president in (two of our upcoming Democrat contenders) that want us out of the war, BUT want firm gun control how are we as Americans any safer? Every country that has the let the government inforce gun control has had thousands if not millions of people killed (by the government) and you have no way of protecting yourself against anyone else INCLUDING the government. So at what point do we stop being "Cant we all just get along" peace loving woosies?

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:21 AM
I was getting ready to go to work... and then at work we had the TV on in the cafe so we could keep everyone up on what was going on. Then we were on the phones taking calls from an 800 number that was set up for survivors to call so we could pass the word to families. We asked questions about any others that got out and tried to match up as many families with survivors that we could. Of course the next few days were worse as the calls then weren't quite as good.

Just went to see Ground Zero in November 2006. It brought back everything like it was yesterday. And no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't help but look up and try to imagine that day. Thoughts and prayers are with the survivors, the hero's, the families and the ones that never made it home.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:09 AM
I was just reading a few of the guys profiles and I think they must have gone to the same school!! laugh laugh

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:06 AM
I've never tried any of them....dried milk??noway

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:05 AM
Just add extra water (or extra cream and sugar) and it will be fine. Can you bring some over here? I really need some coffee today!!

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:56 PM
I'm ready to cheat on mine too..... a nice Butterscotch Sundae would definitely do the trick.ohwell

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:07 PM
Johnny Depp......been in "love" with him for years.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:36 AM
Yes but not quick to be again....:cry:

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:35 AM
Impatience

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:22 AM
Well if you do decide to go through with it can I have your "old tummy"? If only mine looked that good!!!

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:19 AM
Ah....just different words but a Pink Floyd fan I see...

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:43 PM
and when I hear "they aren't criminals".... what part of ILLEGAL makes them NON criminals?????? Sorry.... just a sore subject here with me.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:40 PM
Wow its hard to remember my favorite toy as a child. I think when I was really really young it was a pink stuffed rabbit and then Barbies. Now its my computer and on line games.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:38 PM
Can and have changed my own oil as well as fuel filters, headlights and other parts on the car. Now I have a car still under warranty though so I let the dealership do it so I can keep my warranty.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14