Community > Posts By > Phxlilly

Phxlilly's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:54 AM
Hey Terry... been a long time... yes definitely get some sort of Virus protection on your computer or it won't last long. So many people have way too much time on their hands now adays and are sending viruses out by the thousands (tho I do believe most of them are for gathering info and are coming from Africa and Russia as that seems to be where most of the scam artists are from). I pay about $50 for McAfee and believe me though its a lot of money its worth it to protect my computer. ESPECIALLY if you are on Facebook. FB has an extreme amount of viruses on it!! Hope all is well. Take care.

Phxlilly's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:48 AM
I'm chuckling at the post from April about the heat is going to kill us all. Hell the temps we had in April was a nice spring 80-90 degrees. Now that we're in the 115-118 range how are you feeling? After being on this site for quite a few years as well as trying a couple of the dating sites I've gathered that 1) People in Phoenix really are NOT friendly. When I first moved here 21 years ago I was totally shocked that everyone has huge wooden or block fences around their yards. They dont get to know their neighbors. 2) When I'm in a group of people I DO start conversations with total strangers and they look at me like I'm a lunatic (sorry folks I'm from the midwest where people get to know each other). 3) I am of the older group which makes it even harder to meet someone and 4) Guys in Phoenix seem to only want to meet the "Barbie Doll" kind of girls not caring that if they end up with them it will cost them a fortune (keep in mind those women have a lot of upkeep and YOU my dear man will end up paying for it). What a lot of older guys don't get is that THEY are not the same as they were 30 years ago either. Sure everyone wants someone they are attracted to and sad to say, but looks are the first thing they notice. What gets me is how RUDE a lot of the guys are Phx are (sorry to the ones that actually ARE nice as I'm not saying that ALL the men in Phx are rude). If you're on a dating site and not interested in even getting to KNOW the person before judging then don't respond or be a gentleman and decline nicely. I've been called a cow, whale, and many other names but some of these jerks. I am NOT a size 2 nor would I want to be. Thats the way it is, and I don't portray myself to be a thin thing. ---- Anyway sorry about the rambling but read all the posts about AZ and just had to vent about all the reasons I have found----On a happier note I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July! Hope to chat with ya all soon as I have met some very nice friendly people on this site.

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:39 PM
Just a heads up on the scammers that write to you on IM. ..... If you notice that one day they speak perfect English and then the next IM you wonder what the heck... its a scammer. They sit in a large room and just answer whatever IM comes in so usually its not the same person for each comment. Most are from Nigeria but there is a womans group scamming from Russia too. Another lady and I here in AZ were turning over names to the FBI for awhile and finally they stopped..... seems they are coming back again though.

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:37 PM
I think thats my ex boyfriend....LOL.

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:34 PM
Well there's a few of us home on Saturday night.... did you notice that its mostly women though? So where are the guys...out with each other? LOL.

Phxlilly's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:31 PM
I dont think there is a good point to it no..... I use recent pics, let them know that I lean towards the "round" side and am as honest as I can be. They email me, they chat with me on IM and sometimes on camera (clean pics only) and yet when they meet me they think that I would've been thinner, prettier, WHATEVER. I'm really thinking its just easier to be single.

Phxlilly's photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:51 PM
Mines never been cold.... but lately I think its dying off.....

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:07 PM
Candles right now. Apple / Cinnamon and in the summer Lilac.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:03 PM
I dont mean to sound like a prude but maybe the bottle of whisky is why you don't have a life to speak of? "just a thought". I know my ex felt that way and then would hit the beer and it gave him even less of a life. Anyway not preaching at you.... to each their own.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:57 PM
Of course there is also Elvis's "I'll have a Blue Christmas without you..."

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:56 PM
Mary's Boy Child

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:51 PM
I think Dredz got tired and left. laugh

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:46 PM
I'm not getting into the middle of this but I have a couple of things to say. In the 60s yes we had very ignorant people vote for John Kennedy because "he's so handsome" ..... (we ended up in Vietnam losing 58,000 lives there not counting the ones that came home to disrespect and couldnt deal with life here anymore). Secondly a young man running for office in Cuba also promised "Change" and how everyone would be equal. They got change and everyone is equal (poor).... the man was Fidel Castro.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:49 AM
Could be any of the above OR he isnt very technology minded and doesnt know how to block his number the first time he calls ... so that if the date doesnt work out he doesnt want you having th number and calling him. Sorry guys but some men are such jerks.

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:47 AM
Wow I dont know what you did to my computer but my monitor wasnt just blurry... I couldnt even read it...:cry:

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:42 AM
I agree with Oldsage that this has also been going around as a scam so in a way I hope its true (I know that doesnt sound right but hope you know what I mean). You say you took her shopping? How much money did she have you spend on her? I'm very sorry for your loss if it is true but I've heard about this happening too....

Phxlilly's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:57 AM
I have to agree with you. If there were two things in the road, an animal and a human I would make sure to swerve and the hit the human. Animals love unconditionally and even wild animals will only kill you due to survival or if they feel threatened. I have a cat that has a thyroid problem. The vet thought she would die 4 years ago due to the medication eating her kidneys. I do a lot of reading on this and give her more love than possible and here she is. She's 14 years old and even tho I will be devastated when she does go, I'll know I did everything I possibly could for her. If you want to catch her on video it on My Space under my Phoenixlilly name and then check out my videos (click on video under my pic).

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:17 PM
Well since I cant go back and make myself younger.... If I really had the power to do ANYTHING I would teach the world how to grow food and take better care of themselves so there wouldnt be so much starvation and sickness in the world.

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:15 PM
Well I havent been on lately but you're very welcome!

Phxlilly's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:14 PM
Seems to be a habit for all of us....flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14