Community > Posts By > s0medude

no photo
Wed 03/15/17 05:07 AM
I have been browsing profiles and this is something I have noticed. About 4 out of 5 girls (that actually have listed their interests and not just 'I will tell you later') have 'travel' or something along the lines of travel listed as an interest. Has it always been this way, or is this 'travel' the new hip thing to do? :laughing:

no photo
Sun 03/12/17 08:53 AM

First of all, how real are the profiles here? And secondly how often do the real people read the description?

On my profile description it says message me if interested. I have a bunch of secret likes, but nothing in my inbox. Also, while u r at it, please give me your two cents on my profile. Thanks :)

#3 - No message means not interested. Just ignore those secret likes as they could just be "maybes".. "yes" and "maybe" register as likes. You can be proactive and do the Mutual Match yourself.. if you're lucky you'd hit some members who said yes or maybe to your profile and the site will tell you "You got a match!!!!"

I see. I actually got two mutual matches a few days ago. I had liked them, and they liked me back. One of them sent me a message, the other didn't. I tried to message them, and for both of them it said "The user is no longer active." Thought that was a little strange.

no photo
Sun 03/12/17 05:18 AM
First of all, how real are the profiles here? And secondly how often do the real people read the description?

On my profile description it says message me if interested. I have a bunch of secret likes, but nothing in my inbox. Also, while u r at it, please give me your two cents on my profile. Thanks :)