Community > Posts By > Flint64

Flint64's photo
Thu 03/23/17 05:03 PM
I had to learn to like myself, but now I just think that I am the best. I've lived alone for 3yrs, going to work, then home, work then home.
At first I was depressed, insecure, and into the self pity pot. Yet as time progressed, and help from friends, I grew up.
Learning to love one self is very important in order to have any type of relationship.
Anyway, thanks for letting me share. :grinning:

Flint64's photo
Tue 03/21/17 09:56 PM
Final Fantasy, Fable, Zelda, PGA Golf, to name a few ✌

Flint64's photo
Sun 03/19/17 04:33 PM
Same here, what's up with that? ✌

Flint64's photo
Sun 03/19/17 01:30 PM
Of course I sometimes hate being single, however, learning to be my own person in these times is very rewarding. Just saying! :grinning:

Flint64's photo
Sun 03/19/17 01:27 PM
So true, positive brings positive, negative brings negative. I always say, " to have a friend, u first have to be a friend. "
In other words, being positive about the world around us will attract the people u want in life. Cheers, ✌

Flint64's photo
Sat 03/18/17 10:10 AM
Love is all around us, yet to find the special one is difficult, but not hopeless, I still believe, :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: :joy:

Flint64's photo
Fri 03/17/17 10:48 AM
I too have friends that were just friends for years, each had relationships with other people, then one day "poof" they connected one night and now they are engaged.
If it's meant to be, then love finds away. :grinning:

Flint64's photo
Fri 03/17/17 08:43 AM
I believe that neither of them are correct. When we meet someone at first sight, I believe that physical attractions is the first sign. It can become infatuation, lust, a feeling of connection, etc...
Then comes the hard part, personality, compatibility, and communication is the corner stone of " building " a relationship.
I believe love takes time, and must not be rushed.
Yes I agree that a connection can be automatic, but true love is a wonderful journey that develops and not just happens over night. Cheers, :grinning:

Flint64's photo
Fri 03/17/17 07:13 AM
Did u check the " nudge " box beside the " mail" box. :grinning:

Good luck

Flint64's photo
Fri 03/17/17 07:13 AM
Did u check the " nudge " box beside the " mail" box. :grinning:

Good luck

Flint64's photo
Thu 03/16/17 09:11 PM
LMAO, so funny, ☺☺☺

Flint64's photo
Thu 03/16/17 09:02 PM
Very enjoyable :clap::clap:☺☺

Flint64's photo
Thu 03/16/17 05:03 PM
Thanks, that does sound like a great idea, and not only does it cut down on the cost, but can actually protect the environment. Just think about all those tires burnt throughout the years!!! ✌

Flint64's photo
Wed 03/15/17 10:10 PM
They my not be spammers, but.

There wife/girlfriend walked in the room, or they could have found someone else to talk to, etc.

Don't give up, and good luck ✌

Flint64's photo
Wed 03/15/17 08:05 AM
I agree, if someone "likes" me, or my profile, send a message, wink, nudge, send a smile, etc...,I myself at least try to send and respond, any way, just saying ✌

Flint64's photo
Tue 03/14/17 03:01 PM
In my opinion, it's everyone's right to voice their opinion about anything, it's my own choice if I listen.
If I ask you for advice, and I get nothing in return, then I am left feeling worse off. It is helpful to ask, but beware of the response, u might not like it.

Flint64's photo
Tue 03/14/17 02:46 PM
I think Pres. Trump could answer that, low, but I too have adisability, arthritis, and find it hard to do physical activities such as a long walk, chores, or dancing, which I miss very much.
However, my heart, my mind, my capacity to love others is still available, I'm a good guy and my heart tells me that there is someone out there who will love me as I am.,✌

Flint64's photo
Tue 03/14/17 01:06 PM
Victoria British Columbia, :wave:

Flint64's photo
Tue 03/14/17 11:25 AM
For me, age is only a number,, I've had 2 successful relationships, one 6yrs and the other for 7.5yrs, both women 13yrs different, older than me. Love happened both times, and yes there was barriers to be breached, but communication is vital for a relationship. Age groups are common ground, butllove happens in mysterious ways. :heart_eyes:

Flint64's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:37 AM
Hello to u :grinning:

Previous 1 3