Cali07's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:06 PM
I am looking for some one liners

Cali07's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:06 PM
I am looking for some one liners

Cali07's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:54 PM
No I know him well enough. I jsut want suggestive texting nothing really vulgar but enough to make him think about me

Cali07's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:49 PM
I have a friend that i have been spending some time with. He loves to text message. The problem is I need some ideas. I have never communicated like that by text, email, phone or other. Can you help? Short, Sweet and to the point texting... what do you have?

Cali07's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:29 PM
Welcome..... So Calif.

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/09/07 11:53 AM
Thank you all so much for your comments..:wink:
Alright, I have calmed down a little now - LOL
She was feel ill and laid on my lap and I started running my finges through her hair and rubbing her tummy like I did when she was little and I realized WOW thats my grandchild in there sounds silly I am sure but it overwhelmed me with greatfulness that I have the opportunity to share this with her.
Gave me goosebumps.

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/09/07 04:03 AM
WOMAN'S LOVE POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_

MAN'S LOVE POEM

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with
huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and hunting. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a ****.

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:21 AM
Oh yea! I forgot to mention it they did get back together. Although, she will no longer be going into the Navy next year she will accept the invite to attend Cal State health permitting!

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:17 AM
Is it possible to be the worst and one of the best at the same time? Just found out yesterday that I am going to be a grandma. My daughter is only 17 and just signed up for the Navy. That career choice I believe will change now but she has a great head on her shoulders so I'm not to worried in that respect. She called her father all day nervous but excited to tell him her news. When he finally called her back he told her that she had no choice but to give the baby up for adoption and if she refused he would disown her. He also forbid her from telling her grandparents. I think she knew he would be disappointed but she never expected the foul things he said to her.

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/09/07 01:52 AM
This is a good topic and already some very sound advice! I believe the part you played in the seperation/divorce also makes a difference. At least a difference in your frame of mind. I personally wanted to be around people. I did not hit the party seen or the bars but I made a great effort to get out and meet as many people as I could. I made great new friends and a few men I would consider dating if the opportunity presented itself. I did not jump into bed with the next Joe in an effort to get over my ex.. But I did flirt ALOT! I got some attention that I have not had in a very long time not just from men I thought attractive but from new friends and co-workers and really anyone I came into contact with. I learned alot about myself. In the midst of getting all this new found attention I also found that I had the ability to make those around me feel good. I love to compliment people so I made an effort to compliment everyone but I never complimented someone unless it was sincere. I felt good for making them feel good. I changed my entire wardrobe as well and went for a whole new look. My ex always made me wear high collared shirts buttoned all the way up and turtle necks in the winter. So I went out and bought (not trashy) clothes that showed a little cleavage and instead of my slacks I've worn for years to work I bought some nice skirts with a small slit nothing tacky. To top my new outfits I bought black hose and nice heels. No more sneakers for me unless I was at the gym. I felt good about myself and those around me always had a smile. I only surrounded myself with people with a good positive attitude. Anyway, that is what worked for me. Learn to enjoy life, find what makes you tick and run with it! sorry I babbled for so long hope it helps and best of luck to all

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/09/07 12:48 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen.......
I am going to be a grandma! Her due date is April 1st. She is 6 weeks pregnant.Brit has been refered to a Hi Risk OB/GYN. The OB/GYN we saw today has put her on bed rest until we see the Hi Risk doctor and he decides what therapy and what activities she will be able to do. I think I forgot to tell everyone she suffers from Scoliosis, with a 47% curvature of the spine. Well there it is in a nut shell. I made an appointment with a nutritionalist to help her with her diet plan(way to much hot cheetos and soda) and got her Pre-natal pills. What a day! The morning sickness is occuring at night. Any suggestions for that? I personally never really had much of a problem with it. It does only seem to last for about 45 min. but thats just the last few nights not to sure what to expect for the future.
Paul (the dad) is stating that he wants to attend each appointment and attend the birthing classes as well but instead of worring about that so much I signed them both up for some partenting classes hopefully it will help at least a little. Dad is terrified to tell his mom and step dad but can't say as I blame him she is a spicy mexican lady prepared to kick butt and take names. On the other hand in our conversations today it was obvious that part of him could not wait to tell his mom and share the excitement on the other hand afraid of what she will do. Well I guess I better try to rest a bit soon there will be no rest at night!

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 01:34 PM
I am not a pro by any means but perhaps you should not be looking for love. Perhaps you should start with friendship. It is when you are not looking that love will find you... Or at least so I have been told. You will find the more you post the more you will get your name out. The more you will expose yourself to others and meet some wonderful people. Good luck and I hope you find all you are looking for.

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 11:40 AM
We did a home preg test and it came out negative!

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 04:59 AM
Thanks everyone,
I am not able to sleep this evening as you can. I will be knocking down the Dr.s office door here in just a couple hours. Will keep you all updated. Thanks again for the replys.

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:46 AM
Alright, I am 37 my oldest daughter is 17. She just informed me late this evening that she is 3 weeks late and not feeling well. I wanted to crawl right out of my skin. She was just accepted into Cal State and OMG! I don't even know what to say. I tried to reply my first words were I love you then How did this happen?????>? I thought she was so responsible... I just recently about 3 months ago put her on birth control. her and the boyfriend have been dating for a little over a year. She was smart and told me they were thinking about having sex so I sat down with her had a long conversation then took her directly to the doctor without passing go. I am in shock! To make matters worse they broke up shortly after I moved. I am taking her to the doctor first thing in the morning. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?????

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:18 AM
shaker= martini

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:07 AM
Good morning coffee sounds great

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:05 AM
:tongue: way to funny.

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:36 AM
Do you know any military wives? Do you have a base of any kind nearby where you live. I was a marine wife for 10 years, he just retired last year and we are now divorced. We knew eachother for 5 months before he flew me to vegas and we eloped. I thought we were a match made in heaven. None of that really matters the problem that I would most forworn you about is this... when your husband is deployed you tend to grow apart. You get a new routine down, when he comes back everything changes again he has to fit back into place. It sounds like a piece of cake but in reality is very difficult. The first deployment is usually fairly easy cause you usually still have puppy eyes but they never stop until the day that contract is up. Military life is wonderful but not for everyone. Research it. Talk to a KVN wife I never joined their group but went to many functions they can give you a little more insight. Be educated in a respects. I hear what you are saying about your children coming first but remember that every person that you introduce to your childrens lives will have some sort of impact on them. If you marry and it works out thats wonderful on the other side what if you fight alot you see that will affect your children. In that three weeks that he is visiting you I wish you the best may you find all the facts you are searching for and may you know without a shadow of a doubt whatever choice you make is the right one if there are any questions I would wait and unless he is going overseas you don't have to wait till the end of his tour. Also, I am not familiar with the wife having a say in where the husband is stationed unless he is doing a hot fill and it doesn't sound like thats the case. What branch of the service is he in? Well thats my book...... Best of luck.... Email me anytime if I can help

Cali07's photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:00 AM
What I want to know PKH is has he been on this post?