Community > Posts By > Cali07

Cali07's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:44 PM
What no replys??? I was hoping for some insight

Cali07's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:36 PM
Its the confusing signals that I don't understand....
I met someone new... he told me staight up he isn't ready for anything serious because his wife just left him 3 months ago but then he calls me 10 times a day and tells me he misses hearing my voice

Cali07's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:23 PM
I think old habits are hard to break. what I mean by that is did you say you were dating for 4 years? Sometimes even though we know that is time to move on its very difficult to let go. Sometimes when your having a rough day or just bored or blue you think of how the other person used to brighten your day and you miss them and start to think maybe....... or sometimes its just nice to hear the other persons voice.
Like I said some habits (like loving someone or being loved by someone) are very hard to break! My advice... steer clear from spending intimate time - oh come on honey for old times sake I really miss you blah blah blah. When he calls tell ask him how he has been let him know how great your life is going and that your not just sitting around waiting for his call.
Whatever you do.... BEST OF LUCK!

Cali07's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:56 AM
Hello, My name is Lori but my friends call me Cali.
I am a single mother of 3 great teenagers. I live in the Hi-Desert in Southern California. I have a great career in the insurance industry. Ummmm what else..... I love the outdoors summer and winter they are both great! The beach is my favorite place in the world but and body of water is just fine.
I enjoy sports but more love the entertainments side bbq-ing while the guys are watching the game etc.
Would love to meet people!

Cali07's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:26 AM
I am new just thought I would pop in and say hello

Cali07's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:24 AM
Hello everyone,
How are ya today?

Cali07's photo
Wed 07/11/07 11:29 AM
blushing

Cali07's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:15 AM
Good Mornin' everyone! Have a fabulous day!

Cali07's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:14 AM
Just recently moved to a new area. Can't wait to meet new people, and from the comfort of my home how great is that!

1 2 3 4 6 Next