Community > Posts By > Cali07

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:48 PM
If your all bored I am renovating my old house and would love the company. You can pick up a paintbrush or just sit and entertain me LOL either way I would love to have ya Of course the food will be provided but ummm BYOB

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:37 PM
Lulu, choc covered what LOL you are killing me can we change this now to a name game.

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:07 PM
Anyone have any special plans this weekend?

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 12:46 PM
Yeah well LOL I got my guys right where I want them and amazing enough they enjoy it there LMAO

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 12:31 PM
I am for sure old fashioned and I love to be spoiled. I personally try to spoil the guy I am interested in but also in a sweet shy way let him know that I need to be spoiled as well. I know how to flirt and make whoever I am talking to feel like they are the center of my universe. They eat it up, because I am not fake. I give them my full attention and if they are not worthy of my attention I am on my way. I expect the man I am talking to to call me I hear to often when a woman calls a man that he feels she is obsessive or that he doesn't like to talk on the phone and hates to be called. I steer clear of all that. I also will not date a guy that will not open my door and when I go to dinner I expect him to order for me. I of course tell him what I want but he always orders. My favorite is I know how to pump gas but have not had to in several years. I let my guy I need him and in return I spoil him by cooking, by looking gorgeous so he can be proud and by taking care of all his needs whenever they are needed and always with a smile on my face!

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 03:56 AM
up

Cali07's photo
Fri 08/03/07 03:51 AM
ren=cartoon

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/02/07 01:21 PM
Sounds like a blast, send me details when more are known

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/02/07 01:15 PM
sills = talent

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/02/07 01:13 PM
Its an epidemic Simpsonites everywhere

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/02/07 01:06 PM
Tenacious

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/02/07 12:51 PM
Turn the other cheek

Cali07's photo
Thu 08/02/07 12:35 PM
I would love a nice glass of Pinot.... Its 5:00 somewhere right?

Cali07's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:03 PM
Hey Viva sounds like there is a story behind that advice.

Cali07's photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:37 PM
I personally am a curvy kinda gal and very much think I am sexy in my own way. I think if I understood correctly that your question was aimed at the fact that when on a site such as this or any dating site the first impression a person of the opposite sex get is the pic then you have very limited space to sell yourself after that. First impressions are everything. So cover the things that matter most to you that you feel would make someone interested. Instead of mentioning Weight watchers why don't you find a catchy phrase like I lost _ pounds and still losing! damn proud of it. I don't know off the top of my head but put some excitement and show off your pride! I think you look fabulous keep up the great work!

Cali07's photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:04 PM
My family sends their prayers and thoughts to Carlos, you and your family. Do they have any idea who did it? Its horrible to imagine, like you said you hear about it in the news but you never think it will happen to you. Again, you are in our thoughts and prayers, keep your chin up and have faith.

Carpe' Diem

Cali

Cali07's photo
Wed 08/01/07 02:52 PM
Thought of the day " CARPE' DIEM"!
With that said life is what you make of it!

Cali07's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:35 PM
Okay when I was about 6 or 7 I would swat flies only enough to injure them then put them in my little home made fly hospital.bigsmile

Cali07's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:40 PM
I would like a Grey Goose martini dirty please.

Cali07's photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:07 PM
Nothing going bump in the night... Just some really great conversations.... Not phone sex just plain old talk. I love the ten times a day thing for now although it could get old in the near future but for now it is entertaining. I think I like this guy but feel like I should be very selective about what i say or showing any kind of feeling due to his original comment about not being ready to start anything new on the other hand perhaps I should just make the first move and show him how much fun starting something new can be what do you suggest