kidriss's photo
Thu 10/21/10 01:46 AM
So use all of them just incase? Lol

kidriss's photo
Thu 10/21/10 01:33 AM
Are you sure that's going to help me meet new people? Lol

kidriss's photo
Thu 10/21/10 12:53 AM
Lol I know Im a nerd just checking I haven't been on in a while and I want new friends

kidriss's photo
Thu 10/21/10 12:00 AM

I cannot relate to cheating so I certainly cannot get into the mind of someone who engages in such activity. I view the act as absolutely despicable and atrocious.

Exactly! If you're not happy with someone, just leave. It's a selfish and cruel thing to do, to stray outside of what is supposed to be a committed relationship.

Correct high five

kidriss's photo
Wed 10/20/10 10:49 PM
Lol Amen I guess that's what I get for dating another red head I should of known lol

kidriss's photo
Wed 10/20/10 08:31 PM

not exactly sure why. never really crossed my mind. some people are just dirtbags if u ask me. NEVER tolerate a cheater. Dump them and dont look back. that's how i see it. :-)

You know I thought it would be harder than it was. Around November of last yr she started to act so strange and this guy "her best friend" was always at our house but he was so kind I didn't mind at all well my grandmother fell I'll so I rushed to the hospital to be with her she passed away and I got home around 11 that evening she didn't come home until 6 am. I was really hurt that she wasn't there when I needed her most. Well after Xmas things got better and around February she started acting weird again and one night she came home super late and she smelled really weird. I know that's gross but when you share the same bed with someone for 3 yrs you know when they smell like a man lol. So when she fell asleep I went through her phone I know I shouldn't have but I had to know and all the times I asked her she denied everything. Well not only did I see her testing what she had dine but I also saw pictures I thought I would die. But I packed all my stuff while she was asleep woke her up to ask what she' d done she continued to lie so I left.

aw dude, that is so harsh. my hats off to you for not fowarding those pics to her mom. that is crazy. you are one

cool cat, i am amazed that you have such self control.

No lol I could of never done that but I seriously thought I might choke her to death lol just joking I thought I would be so angry but I guess because I already had a feeling that I mentally prepared myself I actually slept on the couch for about a week before I found out because I just knew. But it turns out the guy she cheated with is also gay? I kind of hated him for a long time because he was always overly nice but in the end I guess he did me a favor. But I get really weird with this new girl I'm dating now because when her old guy friends come around I sort of give her grief even though she's never given me a reason not to trust her.

kidriss's photo
Wed 10/20/10 08:14 PM

not exactly sure why. never really crossed my mind. some people are just dirtbags if u ask me. NEVER tolerate a cheater. Dump them and dont look back. that's how i see it. :-)

You know I thought it would be harder than it was. Around November of last yr she started to act so strange and this guy "her best friend" was always at our house but he was so kind I didn't mind at all well my grandmother fell I'll so I rushed to the hospital to be with her she passed away and I got home around 11 that evening she didn't come home until 6 am. I was really hurt that she wasn't there when I needed her most. Well after Xmas things got better and around February she started acting weird again and one night she came home super late and she smelled really weird. I know that's gross but when you share the same bed with someone for 3 yrs you know when they smell like a man lol. So when she fell asleep I went through her phone I know I shouldn't have but I had to know and all the times I asked her she denied everything. Well not only did I see her testing what she had dine but I also saw pictures I thought I would die. But I packed all my stuff while she was asleep woke her up to ask what she' d done she continued to lie so I left.

kidriss's photo
Wed 10/20/10 07:44 PM
I know it happens a lot. It just sucks soooooo bad. I know it probably won't be the last time it just gives me little hope that people actually mean what they say. My parents met when they were 15 and have been together ever since so I know being commited to Simone for the long haul does exist it just seems so hard to find.

kidriss's photo
Wed 10/20/10 09:55 AM
That's what I mean by telling the truth how come people don't communicate hey I'm bored let's try something new instead of just going out to do it with someone else.

kidriss's photo
Wed 10/20/10 09:37 AM
There's no point. If you feel like the person you're dating is not the best out there for you why not give them a heads up and tell them " hey this is going to get far". And then people get "caught up in the moment" that is such ******** you know what you're doing just be honest. I think people are terrified to tell people the truth and it's so silly. Half the time these people cheat they choose to do so with people who aren't have as great as the person they're with in the first place. What is the world coming to? Can no one stay committed anymore?