Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 01/01/20 08:30 AM
Im marriage with mentally illness man and i just found out after we got marriage,he seems has bipolar likes to cursing and shout even with our baby 10 old months.i dont know he did on purpose or not but many times our baby feel off while he was with him,the lasttime he was laydown on the bed and let our baby grab and holding drawer and standing by himself was actually not strong enough to standing by himself and fell off.i want to talk with our pediatrician about my husband behaviour but he threaten to divorce me and took a baby.i dont have income and family in state,my husband is US citizen if we divorce he will win for a baby. What should i do?...

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 08:54 PM
I'm looking for an American 50-60 years old in Ohio Columbus,please send me inbox

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:51 PM
Hi...check out my profile and send me inbox.

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 12:21 PM
@Aroundtheworld: I will...cause i need friend or someone to talk too thank you GOD bless you.

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 08:34 AM
Green eyes: yes I'm looking for an old man cause they are mature and giving comfort,not because I don't want to work I did tried to applied directly door to door nobody want to hire pregnant woman and they said I can come back to apply until baby due,don't be judgemental before you know people story and I don't need you to buy it.

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 08:30 AM
Thank you Clare for your symphaty,GOD bless you.

no photo
Sat 08/04/18 04:27 PM
I'm marriage and almost two years we living together until im pregnant still my husband not change,he is 40 years old but not mature enough to be a good father.everything come out from his mouth always negative,insulting,bullying, cursing,shouting,have no manner and attitude.i want to divorce from him but have no financial support to move out,last year I've got miscarriage cause he making me stress out.i have thought to divorce him but I don't know anyone in this country.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 07:24 PM
looking for a single man infertility who wanted have a baby,just send me inbox.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 12:56 AM
Hi anyone I'm planning going traveling alone to new york city on december 30 from Ohio columbus,if you like to join with me and share info please send me inbox

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 06:44 PM
Anyone in here can read people,have ability to see the future or have vision can see a ghost?...

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 06:09 AM
-

no photo
Thu 05/11/17 08:07 PM
I'm green card holder,I have a child 16 years old was born in US and one year I live in here.I don't have family or friends.a month a go I had misscariage cause got abuse mentality and physical from husband.since we were marriage he never give me money even one cents,always complained to buy foods even for himself or me and my son,whinning to buy me vitamins for pregnancy,never pay attention or caring to me like other husband who is excited will have first child.he was borrow my money from my parents not much for his family and until today he not pay back cause he said I don't give contributions for him,He did kicking me out and dragging me to get out from the house and forced me to get job and leave the house,I still living with him but almost 5 months separate rooms many times he saying divorce and in my believe we actually already divorce.i really need jobs but not easy to find it cause I'm wearing head cover and I don't have driving licence even though I can drive and speak english little bit.
I would like to work for senior care or for children's cause I like to take care people.i wish I can find job soon so I can stand up in my own feet and move out.
My son have a dream to join with US military after finish high school next year to serve his country and I wish his dream come true that's what make me to strong and try to be survive in this country and my dream in the future I would like to have a good husband and have more kids.

no photo
Thu 05/11/17 07:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/11/17 08:03 PM
I'm green card holder,I have a child 16 years old was born in US and one year I live in here.I don't have family or friends.a month a go I had misscariage cause got abuse mentality and physical from husband.since we were marriage he never give me money even one cents,always complained to buy foods even for himself or me and my son,whinning to buy me vitamins for pregnancy,never pay attention or caring to me like other husband who is excited will have first child.he was borrow my money from my parents not much for his family and until today he not pay back cause he said I don't give contributions for him,He did kicking me out and dragging me to get out from the house and forced me to get job and leave the house,I still living with him but almost 5 months separate rooms many times he saying divorce and in my believe we actually already divorce.i really need jobs but not easy to find it cause I'm wearing head cover and I don't have driving licence even though I can drive and speak english little bit.
I would like to work for senior care or for children's cause I like to take care people.i wish I can find job soon so I can stand up in my own feet and move out.
My son have a dream to join with US military after finish high school next year to serve his country and I wish his dream come true that's what make me to strong and try to be survive in this country and my dream in the future I would like to have a good husband and have more kids.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 06:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/16/17 06:43 PM
:heart:

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 06:41 PM
All : thank you very much for your prayers & thought,may GOD bless all of you & for your kindness.

no photo
Thu 04/13/17 09:13 AM
Thank you

no photo
Thu 04/13/17 07:48 AM
Today I will do surgery alone from miscarriage,I feel so sad cause my family away & I don't have friends here.my ex husband abuser and I've lost my baby cause of him.
May GOD give me a baby in the future by a good husband.

no photo
Wed 03/15/17 04:31 PM
If you a caucasian man,mature,patient,family man,intellectual,doesn't have children's or have children but like to have more,just send me messages.