Community > Posts By > MissBehaving

MissBehaving's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:13 PM

hEY Miss B!!!!

Vancouver misses me!!!smokin drinker

And I still havent received this so called gas tax cheque!!!explode explode explode

The Climate Action Dividend - I received mine last Wed...but my dad hasn't rec'd his either?

Maybe there's a "Black List" or something...bigsmile
i WANT MY MONEY!!!explode laugh laugh laugh

OH now you're just teasing me Gypsy love drool

MissBehaving's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:12 PM

Hi MissBehaving flowerforyou
its clouding over here on the island......but thats ok I hope it rains every thing needs water ........my landlord is whining about the water although we have NEVER run out before

As long s the clouds don't cross the inlet - its all good

MissBehaving's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:11 PM

hEY Miss B!!!!

Vancouver misses me!!!smokin drinker

And I still havent received this so called gas tax cheque!!!explode explode explode

The Climate Action Dividend - I received mine last Wed...but my dad hasn't rec'd his either?

Maybe there's a "Black List" or something...bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:08 PM

Beachy smooched
Gypsy smooched - my favourite butt shot love
Purple smooched
TTO smooched

Wonderful day here in Vancouver.... and even the new Gas Tax doesn't faze me bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:01 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! even..guess it was good for you!..laugh laugh

Hey!!! I know you

Hello Easy bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:41 AM

that some people get up out of bed and say to themselves "Self... I think I will be a nuisance to others today". Isn't there enough BS to deal with everyday other than having to be this way or deal with people like this?

laugh ...but it adds to the character of the forums ... and worth a giggle IMHO

:wink:

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:23 AM

<----- Clutches coffee cup, blinks... leaves

yawn

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:20 AM

1.47/ltr in Vancouver!!!

:angry:

Morning TTOsmooched

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:42 AM

Its quiet and calm without you Gypsy... :wink:

Good day to live here though!!!

Beach .. I meant Beachbum...not bun... :tongue:

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:38 AM

Gypsy flowerforyou
TTO flowerforyou
Beachbun bigsmile

Just dropped by for a quick coffee --- crazy day at work

huh grumble explode laugh :tongue:

MissBehaving's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:35 PM

Thanks Burgandy

:wink:

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:02 AM

purely entertainment- people are amazing!

...and a few friends who can appreciate it...

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Thu 05/29/08 10:01 AM
Edited by MissBehaving on Thu 05/29/08 10:01 AM

Dear diary........I never knew I wanted to go to a pickle lickin contest until today!!!noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh

Pickly lickin.... my neighbour had his pickle licked last night... kept me awake ...and not that way... huh noway ...you should see my neighbour

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:59 AM

Three e-mails and I have to declare my undying love for a complete stranger.... gawwwd I can't stand those type of e-mails...

Why isn't there an eye roll emoticon?

huh noway grumble :wink:

laugh

OK- that's my rant of the day

flowerforyou

Hey Gypsy
TTO
Purple

CRAZY PEOPLE NEED LOVE TOOO!!laugh explode laugh noway laugh

laugh laugh laugh

I know - my standards are too high

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:59 AM
Edited by MissBehaving on Thu 05/29/08 09:59 AM

Three e-mails and I have to declare my undying love for a complete stranger.... gawwwd I can't stand those type of e-mails...

laugh

flowerforyou

Hey Gypsy
TTO
Purple

Hey Miss B!!!! You get those too??? Ya Ive often wondered about the eye rolling emoticon.........so when is the wedding???laugh drinker laugh

bigsmile

You wanna be the bridesmaid?

I have the perfect dress for you

MissBehaving's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:55 AM

laugh

flowerforyou

Hey Gypsy
TTO
Purple

MissBehaving's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:03 PM
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OTTAWA -- The federal government is secretly negotiating an agreement to revamp international copyright laws that could make the information on iPods, laptops and other devices illegal, according to a leaked government document.
The deal could also force Internet service providers to hand over customer information without a court order.
The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement would see Canada join the U.S. and the European Union in a coalition against copyright infringement.
Federal trade agreements do not require parliamentary approval.
Border guards and other public security personnel could become copyright police under the deal. They would be charged with checking laptops, iPods and even cellphones for content that "infringes" on copyright laws, such as ripped-off CDs and movies.
The guards would determine what infringes copyright.
The agreement says any copied content would be open for scrutiny -- even if it was copied legally.
"This will end up in the Supreme Court of Canada, if it goes forward," Darrell Evans, executive-director of the B.C. Freedom of Information and Privacy Association, said yesterday.
"Under the constitution, everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search and seizure.
"Where you draw the line to protect copyright is very dangerous. This would give security people, who could be designated as any policeman, more licence to pry into your data.
"If you're carrying a laptop in a cafe, a cop could look at it."
Beau Hunter, a director of IPSA International in Vancouver, which investigates the theft of intellectual property, applauded the news.
"Canadian laws are very lax," said Hunter. "Piracy results in lost revenues and jobs. The agreement would be a tool to punish folks for piracy."
People using their computers at downtown Vancouver coffee bars yesterday were skeptical of the government's motives.
"How are they justifying this?" asked Marc Terrien, 24, of Vancouver, a Simon Fraser University communications student.
"There is a need to preserve people's rights and not infringe on their privacy.
"This will make people not only fear the government, but question their motives."
Ryan Lam, 25, of Vancouver, another SFU student said: "Obviously, it's bad for any citizen because it's an invasion of our privacy.
"Of course, we want to keep things that are in our computers to ourselves and it's not for other people, especially the government.
"In a way, we live in a surveillance society already where our computers are monitored, phone lines are tapped. We don't need extra laws to further enhance their capabilities of surveillance.
"These extra powers would not be good for citizens. It's a bad idea."
The ACTA discussion paper was leaked online by Sunshine Media, which runs Wikileaks.org, a whistleblowing website created to help circulate secret documents.
Michael Geist, Canada research chairman of Internet and e-commerce law at the University of Ottawa and an expert on Canadian copyright law, blasted the government for advancing ACTA with little public consultation.
Details of ACTA's plans would not need to be leaked online if the process were open and transparent, Geist said.
In October, International Trade Minister David Emerson said Canada would help create ACTA.
"We are seeking to counter global piracy and counterfeiting more effectively," Emerson said at the time.
The new agreement will likely be tabled at July's meeting of G8 nations in Tokyo.

� The Vancouver Province 2008

MissBehaving's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:00 PM

Good grief huh

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OTTAWA -- The federal government is secretly negotiating an agreement to revamp international copyright laws that could make the information on iPods, laptops and other devices illegal, according to a leaked government document.
The deal could also force Internet service providers to hand over customer information without a court order.
The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement would see Canada join the U.S. and the European Union in a coalition against copyright infringement.
Federal trade agreements do not require parliamentary approval.
Border guards and other public security personnel could become copyright police under the deal. They would be charged with checking laptops, iPods and even cellphones for content that "infringes" on copyright laws, such as ripped-off CDs and movies.
The guards would determine what infringes copyright.
The agreement says any copied content would be open for scrutiny -- even if it was copied legally.
"This will end up in the Supreme Court of Canada, if it goes forward," Darrell Evans, executive-director of the B.C. Freedom of Information and Privacy Association, said yesterday.
"Under the constitution, everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search and seizure.
"Where you draw the line to protect copyright is very dangerous. This would give security people, who could be designated as any policeman, more licence to pry into your data.
"If you're carrying a laptop in a cafe, a cop could look at it."
Beau Hunter, a director of IPSA International in Vancouver, which investigates the theft of intellectual property, applauded the news.
"Canadian laws are very lax," said Hunter. "Piracy results in lost revenues and jobs. The agreement would be a tool to punish folks for piracy."
People using their computers at downtown Vancouver coffee bars yesterday were skeptical of the government's motives.
"How are they justifying this?" asked Marc Terrien, 24, of Vancouver, a Simon Fraser University communications student.
"There is a need to preserve people's rights and not infringe on their privacy.
"This will make people not only fear the government, but question their motives."
Ryan Lam, 25, of Vancouver, another SFU student said: "Obviously, it's bad for any citizen because it's an invasion of our privacy.
"Of course, we want to keep things that are in our computers to ourselves and it's not for other people, especially the government.
"In a way, we live in a surveillance society already where our computers are monitored, phone lines are tapped. We don't need extra laws to further enhance their capabilities of surveillance.
"These extra powers would not be good for citizens. It's a bad idea."
The ACTA discussion paper was leaked online by Sunshine Media, which runs Wikileaks.org, a whistleblowing website created to help circulate secret documents.
Michael Geist, Canada research chairman of Internet and e-commerce law at the University of Ottawa and an expert on Canadian copyright law, blasted the government for advancing ACTA with little public consultation.
Details of ACTA's plans would not need to be leaked online if the process were open and transparent, Geist said.
In October, International Trade Minister David Emerson said Canada would help create ACTA.
"We are seeking to counter global piracy and counterfeiting more effectively," Emerson said at the time.
The new agreement will likely be tabled at July's meeting of G8 nations in Tokyo.

� The Vancouver Province 2008

MissBehaving's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:36 PM

anyone who took there own life?

Sorry touchy subject.......

weird mood right now.....

I will answer first......my mother when i was three

Yes brokenheart

One never forgets:heart:

MissBehaving's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:25 AM

W O W