Community > Posts By > MissBehaving

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:28 PM

H & G Kid

smooched bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:21 PM

Some companies have policies so its not even a choice?

I've had mad hot crushes on a few colleagues - but never acted on it. Flirting inappropriately is as far as it ever went

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:06 PM

My nephew's grade 7 Christmas concert

love love love love love love love

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:01 PM

Hello sunshine!

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:22 AM

Looked out my window - just overcast and drizzle ( a fancy word for "rain")ohwell

ONE more day to sleep in - and I did blushing

Business as usual tomorrow though.

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:35 PM

Kid..flowerforyou smooched
MissB..flowerforyou
Artgurl..flowerforyou
Grey...flowerforyou
TTO..flowerforyou (where are you??..happy )
Cuppy...flowerforyou

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Geese were seen heading to Winnipeg and the
Eagles are back...Sure signs of Spring...drinker happy

I AM NEVER that far away.... bigsmile drinker

ESflowerforyou
MissBeflowerforyou
Kiddrinker

had to stop by and do a favour for lne of my drivers .... hope every one is MINT .. chocolate MINT that is laugh laugh

Hey you
drinker smooched smokin flowerforyou

MissBehaving's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:22 PM

How do you deal with a woodpecker? huh

I have one trying to bore a hole through cinderblock right now.laugh

Woodpeckers?

Cockroaches? BTDT
Silverfish? BTDT
Mice? BTDT
Rats? BTDT
Raccoons? BTDT

Hmmm ---try banging back - maybe he's trying to communicate with you via morse code?:tongue:

MissBehaving's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:19 PM

There are thousands of geese that call Winnipeg
home due to the open area and all the parks
in the city...laugh :wink:

The parks are great but you really have to
watch where you step or sit...:wink: :tongue:

Now I know - need parks, open spaces, and geese poop - Winnipeg's the place

bigsmile

MissBehaving's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:17 PM

Robin Trower -
Too Rolling Stoned

smokin

MissBehaving's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:32 AM

Who's Peccy?
ohwell

MissBehaving's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:29 AM

Why were the geese going to Winnipeg?

:tongue:

Morning ES
Grey
Cuppa
Kid
TTO

smooched :heart: :wink: flowerforyou

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:38 PM

Cheers Imbro

drinker

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:25 PM

what SOME men are really saying

~what they say~
“I really want to, but if you don’t then I totally respect that.”

~what they mean~
"Ahhh, right... so when I said 'double date,' what I meant was... wow, this is awkward..."

“Listen, *****. If you honestly think that you’re sleeping over after a sub-par hand job, you have another thing coming to you. I called you to come over here for one reason: sex. I don’t care about your morals, I don’t care about your ****ty ex-boyfriend who made you scared to ‘get hurt again’ or whatever bull**** you were just muttering, all I want to do is get laid. If you cannot provide that then get the **** out of my bed. Pick your battles. Either get on top and do me like you’re supposed to or face a freezing cold walk home ALONE in the dark. …Yeah, that’s what I thought.”

~what they say~
“Things are going really well with us, but I still have feelings for my ex, and I want to slow things down with you because I care about you.”

~what they mean~
“I’ve hooked up with you at least three times so I know you’re hot, but under no circumstances do I want to see or speak to you other than when I’m drunk texting you, drunk dialing you, or drunk ****ing you. I know you are going to continue hooking up with me, so I just needed a good excuse to keep things from escalating to anything remotely close to a relationship. Still, you must think that I’m both honest and emotional, so I know you’re not going to judge me or be mad that I’m not sleeping over, right? You’re fun when I’m bombed, but sleeping in my own bed, alone, post-ejaculation, is even more fun.”

~what they say~
“I’m not like every other guy, I promise. I can’t believe you would even think that!”

~what they mean~
“I’m not like every other guy, I promise. They are a lot stupider than I am because they actually show you their real motives. On the other hand, I’m fantastic at making you believe that I truly like you and want to start a relationship with you, when really, I don’t even know your last name. In fact, I can’t even believe we’re having this conversation. Why do you care if I’m like every other guy? You aren’t here to evaluate my disposition, you’re here to do the dirty. Get to it.”

~what they say~
“I’m so drunk.”

~what they mean~
Prior to sex: “If I can’t get it up, it’s because I’m drunk, not because I have some type of erectile dysfunction, so don’t go and tell your friends that. Also, don’t you dare tell your friends that I took advantage of you. For all I know, you could be some fat chick who is taking advantage of me. I can’t see straight, so I don’t even know what you look like. This is a prime example of a guy with beer goggles. Don’t call me tomorrow because this is a drunk hookup. Unless you’re hot.

Immediately following sex: “If I just made some weird animal noises or did some freaky ****, it’s because I’m drunk. If I told you anything that might make you think that I like you, it’s because I’m drunk. If I pass out soon and start snoring and drooling, it’s because I’m drunk.

A week after sex: “Please don’t talk to me. That was a mistake. I’m busy trying to mack on some other girl right now. You’re ****-blocking me hardcore. Keep your phone on though, because if this conquest doesn’t work out, you’ll probably get a drunk dial later on.”

~what they say~
“I don’t have a cell phone, so I’ll Facebook you.”
~what they mean~
“I’m a creep. I’m a creepy loser with no phone, no friends, and no dignity. Run from me, please. Immediately.”

~what they say~
“Sorry I haven’t called you lately, finals week is killer. Let’s get together soon.”
~what they mean~
“I thought for sure there was something better around the corner after you! Unfortunately, I was wrong. I’ve been in a slump since we had drunk sex in my dorm room, and I’m getting pretty sick of telling my roommate to leave the room so I can jack off. Maybe we can redeem the meaninglessness of our last encounter, say, tonight around 3am? I’ll call you.”

~what they say~
“Text me when you get home.”
~what they mean~
“I’m too much of an asshole to walk you back to your dorm, but I don’t want you to know that. Instead, I’ll try to vindicate myself by pretending that I’m concerned with your well-being. In reality, I’m shutting off my phone right now so I can go back to sleep, since you robbed me of that by taking up an entire eighth of my bed last night. Have a nice life though, I’m sure I’ll never see you ever again.”

~what they say~
“You’re just so…different from all the other girls.”
~what they mean~
“You are different from the other girls. In fact, you’re so different that you actually want to talk to me and get to know me instead of just doing me like you’re supposed to. As a result of this unfortunate verbal situation you’ve put me in, I’m going to do all that I can to make you think that I am, indeed, intrigued by your personality. If all goes as planned, you’ll be walking back to your dorm room in exactly 43 minutes. Text me when you get there.”

laugh :wink: :tongue:
Priceless

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 03/21/08 11:47 AM
:tongue: laugh laugh

Welcome aces!

MissBehaving's photo
Fri 03/21/08 11:18 AM

Artgurl bigsmile
Kid smooched
ES flowerforyou

Some kinda holiday :tongue: - I forget every year that EVERYTHING is closed on Sunday noway grumble ...

Umm.. Ukrainian food --- umm perogies? laugh
Do they have tofu dogs in Mundare?

Enjoy the week end everyone

:heart:

MissBehaving's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:20 AM

"I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze."