Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:56 AM
I have a little Bichon frize he's about 14 15 lb White she's absolutely precious I don't know how to put pictures on here otherwise I would

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:48 AM
I agree 100% with you young lady. I know that there are some women that like men to talk dirty to them and be disrespectful period but if a man truly wants to meet a nice lady then he has to be respectful and treat her with dignity . Think about it this way how would you want somebody to treat your mother or your sister . That should say it all talk to them with respect and kindness about different subjects. I don't like it when a guy comes on to me like hey beautiful or sexy or baby and they start talking dirty they don't last long in my box either I delete them usually pretty quickly. But somebody that talks to me with respect and honesty like a gentleman he'll have a better chance of winning my heart

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:35 AM
But this is something for everyone think about. Number one tell him to text you their name number two tell him to text you where you met and number three tell him to text you a picture of them touching the tip of their nose. I've gotten rid of a lot of scammers this way. That's something that they refuse to do and if the guys are real and they refuse to do it then they're not being honest and they're only looking for sex either way they're not worth the time and that doesn't matter if you're mad or woman same thing goes for women that are scammers out there

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:34 AM
I don't like giving out my phone number because there's so many fakes out there but I did find a way around it and it works pretty well. if someone asked for my number right away I tell them that I want to get to know them on here first. And then when the time comes if I do like him and decide to give him my number I asked him to text me his number and I will text him and if it's the right number he is to answer three questions first he has to text me his name then he has to text me where we've met and finally he has to text me a picture of him touching the tip of his nose. I know it sounds silly but it's something that's unexpected and it could be used for either men or women I had a man use it on me once period and I have no problem with it and the guys that are real don't have any problem with it but the guys that are fake refused to do it. And when the time comes if they don't text me their picture like I asked them with the other information then I block the immediately I have no need for games. I never give him my email anymore because they can get too much information about me from my email and until I know them and I feel like I can trust them they're not getting nothing

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:21 AM
It's sad that so many people are voting for Mr Trump they think that he's going to do them right. But if they listen to everything that's happened the past four years they would realize what he says and what he does is two different things. Eventually somebody out there that's well off or even rich might know someone that they love that isn't so fortunate or someone that they know that isn't so fortunate when Trump gets done taking away the medical they're going to be without proper care when he gets away with taking away food stamps and housing for people that really do need it he'll be responsible for all those extra homeless people on the street and yes he'll also be responsible for their deaths. Yet people out there still vote for him and they think that he's going to do right by them when the truth comes out it'll be too late and it'll be on their heads as well as Trump when people start losing their livelihoods and in time unfortunately their lives. by then it'll be too late for them to change their minds and to say oh I didn't think he'd do that. Think back on your decisions out there everybody get voted for Mr Trump think about your decisions and heaven forbid if he wins the trauma that he's going to cost the US and the lives of people less fortunate. I pray it doesn't happen and I pray that the good Lord touches his heart and changes his behavior. But at this point the only one I trust is God. Nobody can be as bad or as cruel as Mr Trump

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:04 AM
It doesn't matter how old the person is if they've got their act together. Somebody's talking about biting being old and in the 70s well so is Trump. Biden has made his mistakes and by my understanding has tried to improve himself over the years as he's gotten older. Trump on the other hand has always been the way he is it's been proven time and again. Also his remarks that he's made from the very beginning the way he talks about people and the things he says. you would have thought a man of his age being in the seventies he would have learned from his experiences and past as well but instead he continues to do what he's doing and he doesn't care who he hurts in the process. That includes making a fun of a man that lost his son and making fun of his son that's tragic in itself not to mention all the other things that Mr Trump has said that I won't go into but it's all proven in his news reports and his speeches the things he says. At least biden's trying to change and do something for the better including helping the poor. I don't like seeing people abused or mistreated and this man Mr Trump that's all he ever does. It's important not to judge it's not my place to judge it's God's. This is only my opinion

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 12:48 AM
It really doesn't help if a gentleman has no picture up and his profile is deactivated or basically blank it does make a woman feel uneasy and uncomfortable. Just like when a man is focusing only on intimacy. That cannot be a priority

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Fri 11/06/20 12:47 AM
It's difficult for anybody these days to find somebody decent so many people are into games. I'm 60 years Young grew up in a country all my life raised on the farm. I've yet to find an honest country boy out there that seriously looking for something real the ones I come across focus on sex unfortunately. There's more to a relationship than just that I know with a part of it but it's not the most important thing. I just want to find a good friend my best friend and my last partner in life.

Dawn Angelica 's photo
Sat 03/25/17 08:31 PM
hi all, I'm new here and just now signed up.does anyone know how to view the who likes you part of this site? I'm on here looking for friends to talk to.In a respectful way, only that is.