Community > Posts By > dgb919

dgb919's photo
Wed 05/31/17 01:42 AM
flag of the beast-emmure

no better way to start your day,jamming some evil music and scrolling threw mountains of spam emails

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 04:54 PM
only thing that gets me moving is EDM or trap music
*que the rave music*

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:28 AM
1st off,what the hell guys,you bunch of cavemen,no wonder women never give dudes a chance,they think were all like you spastic mongoloids
2nd off,if you're gonna try to pick up girls with your way less than par "pickup lines" atleast get half way close to spelling it write or make it atleast sound like what your trying to spell...i swear,day by day the world is slowly turning into the movie idiocracy
3rd off..please,for the love of god,don't post "need hot gf" like wtf dudes,y'all act,spell,and seem to have the mentality of a 2nd grader,I'm embarassed for you when i see that garbage..either learn to talk to a women or atleast learn how to make a proper sentence
alright,rant over lol

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:30 AM
grew up on a kx125,then worked my way to a ktm 520 enduro,now i just play with cars,trucks,and quads

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 05:25 AM
I'm a big time gear head,I'm more into old school Japanese cars though,i would love to have a 70s Nissan Cedric or a first generation Honda civic(the 600),although my heart has a soft spot for 60s-70s factory hot rods,i would love to own a 64 Plymouth belvedere lol

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 04:12 AM
as an avid guitar and bass player,i always love talking music gear with people,let's hear what ya have or what you wish you could have?
my current guitars--black ibanez rg7321,black/chrome ibanez rg350dx with white emg 81/85s,mirror black dean dime shadow,flat white schecter omen 8(currently my baby lol)
my current basses--"navy metallic" ibanez sr305eb,and a 4 string no name bass i got from a buddy lol
ones i wish i never would've parted with--WYLDE les paul(epiphone),ALEXI-600 LTD(blk/ylw),ibanez MTM1(mick thomson from slipknot,blood red),ibanez APEX-7,and a synyster gates custom shop schecter..what i wouldnt give for those guitars back in my life lol

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:58 AM
only the sh*tty ones run away..a real man wouldn't have lead you on in the first place..not all dudes are the same

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:54 AM
house of 1000 corpses
the devils rejects
lords of salem
the hills run red(MUST WATCH,I SWEAR IT'S AWESOME!)
the shining,because jack nicholson is the man lol
and last but not least...
31...im a big rob zombie fan,especially his films,they all have a pretty cool concept behind them

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:18 AM
ok..3 more quotes lol
"I'll stand for nothing less,or never stand again."-the clincher by chevelle
"so break me down if it makes you feel right. and hate me now if it keeps you alright. you can't break me down if it takes all your might,cuz I'm so much more than meets the eye."-breakdown by seether(my daily inspiration,say what you will about me,i've been through worse that's made me stronger"
and lastly...
"you can't bring me down,already had my life turned upside down. I ride a downward spiral round and round,but i keep flying,i keep fighting,you wont ever bring me down."-hate by korn

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:04 AM
a few quotes from my favorite lead singer ever,Maynard James Keenan of tool/a perfect circle/pusifer
tool-
"ride the spiral 'til the end,it may just go where no ones been. spiral out,keep going."
"I am to connected to you,to slip away,fade away. days away I still feel you,touching me,changing me."
"you claimed all this time that you would die for me,why then are you so surprised when you hear your own eulogy?"
"this body,holding me,reminding me that i am not alone. this body,makes me feel eternal,all this pain is an illusion."
a perfect circle-
"I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons,I'll be the one to protect you from,a will to survive and a voice of reason,I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son,their one in the same,i must isolate you,isolate and save you from yourself"
"it's not like you killed someone,it's not like you drove a hateful spear through his side,praise the one who left broken down and paralyzed.he did it all for you."
"so glad to see you well,overcome and completely silent now,with heavens help,you cast your demons out,and not to pull your halo down around your neck and tug you off your cloud,but i'm more than just a little curious how your planning to go about making your amends to the dead."

if you have never listened to tool or a perfect circle,i suggest you change that,the lyrics have so much power,and the bands themselves just spew raw energy,i love it!

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:42 AM
i love australian sheps,blue and red heelers,and a doberman..i had a blue dobie a few years ago and she was the best dog i've ever had,she was a big baby to me and my girlfriend at the time,but if anyone came over i had to hold her back so she could sniff them down first,she had to check everyone before they came in the house..she ended up getting hit on the road one day because someone left our back gate open,i miss my big Sissy girl,I havent been able to find a dog as loyal as she was ever since

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:36 AM
creepypasty is never a let down,they have some off the wall stories on there,its great

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:33 AM

a 1975 Dodge Dart... pea green.. it was my Grandfather's.. he never went over 25 MPH, even on the highways. He sold it to me for 250.00

I though I was a real stud driving around in that car Lol...
that's awesome man,bet you wish ya still had it..when i was a kid,my step dad and i "restored" a 78 camaro(just did some minor body work,paint,4.56 gears if i remember correctly,mild 355,muncie rock crusher from a 72 nova ss) it was the first car i ever learned to drive stick in too lol..man that was a blast,that car would eat the tires in all 4 gears,it was supposed to be my first car,but money got tight and the car went bye bye,that was the car that got me into the car scene lol..now i'm more into bagged trucks and slammed cars,but if i ever get the chance,i will for sure own another older muscle car,hopefully its a camaro,i wanna be the baddest dude in the trailor park lol

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:27 AM

My first car, Saab 96. I still regret I sold it.

One of those beauties.

i honestly don't think i've ever seen one of those lol it's different,i dig it

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:26 AM

I'd say my first car also. A 76 nova ss but I like my current truck a Chevy Avalanche a lot too . happy
that nova would be cool to have now,don't see many mid 70s ones anymore,them avalanches are good light duty trucks though,plus they look good,especially the newer ones now that they did away with the plastic fender flares

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:13 AM
alright,let's here what urban legend had you wetting your pants as a kid..or still to this current day lol
IMO,the rake is by far the creepiest one i've heard of..if you haven't heard of it before,buckle up,maybe turn on a light or too and get ready for me to learn ya a thing or two about this sketchy beast lol
the rake is supposedly a 7-ish foot tall humanoid like creature,it has pale white skin and you can see almost every bone in his body. his head is slightly bigger than a humans,with large sunken eye sockets,and giant black eyes that could stare a hole into your soul. they say it hides in peoples houses at night and is often seen sitting at the end of your bed or standing above you while you sleep,just staring at you. it has a banshee scream but it seems to come off from the distance when it does so,but they say that if you stare it in the eyes,it will curse you and haunt you until you die. most people that have reported sightings have either died shortly after or were driven insane,saying they couldnt get the image of its menacing eyes out of their heads...i dont know about you guys,but thats the last damn thing i wanna see in the middle of the night lol

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:03 AM
kinda upset that no one mentioned good ole steve vai,he's one of the best guitarist of all time in my opinion..also,no zakk wylde? will adler from lamb of god? i've seen dimebag only mentioned a few times and chuck shuldiner once(RIP to both) those dudes are pretty much why i play guitar,to me they had the most unique sounds and playing style from everyone else...and how could i forget about buckethead??

dgb919's photo
Wed 03/29/17 01:56 AM
same thing with the corrolla's,my buddy had a 99 chevy prizm(rebadged corrolla) in highschool,every morning on our way to school we would go about 80-90 on the back roads,then after school it was pegged at 115 to get home haha..he still has the car,never had a single problem out of it,other than typical maintance,it never got new parts..hell im pretty sure it still has the original cv axles in it and its pushing 320k lol

dgb919's photo
Tue 03/28/17 03:06 PM
I'm a big time gearhead and almost always,the first thing i ask ANYONE is what was the greatest car/truck/suv they've ever owned..for me,I've been through alot of cars and trucks,but my all time favorite is a 91 chevy truck that my dad and I built a few years,it has full air ride,custom frame,body dropped,i painted it myself,and it was the first truck i ever built that wasnt just an offroad toy lol..my other favorite is a 92 nissan 240sx notchback i had a few months ago,i had a built rb20 in it,hydro e-brake,LSD,all the fancy drift stuff..it was awesome until i smacked a wall at 70mph and totally sideways lol

dgb919's photo
Tue 03/28/17 03:00 PM
parkway drive-bottom feeder