Community > Posts By > Mark Grant

Mark Grant's photo
Fri 10/13/23 02:36 AM
The Jews aren't perfect. They are like the Palestinian bunch in not being wanted for a reason. Nazis were harsh but not without cause. Many of them are very controlling for evil. Look at how many Jews are in power through money and politics. I can see Jewish hands behind many bad things, probably the Ukraine war. I can see Dr David Dukes point but only so far. But they are still Gods chosen no matter what. They have disobeyed God many times. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Almighty already pass judgement on this bunch the Jews are fighting now. And weren't the Jews told to kill them all in the Old Testament but neglected to do so. There disobedience is costing them now.

really you are so wrong

Mark Grant's photo
Fri 10/13/23 02:35 AM
Blame Hamas for all of it. The Palestinians weren't under attack until they started it.

really have you read about the demolition of Palestinian homes and the deaths of people killed before this attack by the idf

Mark Grant's photo
Wed 09/06/23 02:29 AM
oh dear

Mark Grant's photo
Wed 09/06/23 02:28 AM
They are all fake or you are trolling. No way you're naive enough to believe what you wrote.

to true on here 95 percent of the profiles are fake

Mark Grant's photo
Wed 09/06/23 02:23 AM
oh dear that's not good walk away now that's a a huge red flag that she is more concerned about money and her landlord than you

Mark Grant's photo
Wed 09/06/23 02:18 AM
No one LIKES Joe Biden or the damage he is doing to our country, they just DISLIKE Trump and therefore will let our country slip away out of voting AGAINST something/someone, not FOR anything. Those Democrats that are functioning on all cylinders certainly know, or should know, that this administration has made us far less safe, far higher prices for virtually everything, is race baiting to pit each other against each other, and much, much more. But they don't like Trump so I guess its ok for them.

but back to laughter, lol, you were saying?

really there are a lot of people in your country who voted for jo biden why do you turn everything in to a political fight

Mark Grant's photo
Wed 09/06/23 02:16 AM
Two words: Joe Biden

that's US only he doesn't affect 90 percent of the world

Mark Grant's photo
Thu 08/31/23 09:51 PM
PUTIN IS DOING WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF RUSSIANS & SENDING A STATEMENT TO THE DEEP STATE/NATO. iF THE US DEEP STATE HAD NOT SENT ANY $ TO THE UKRAINE, THE WAR WOULD BEEN OVER LONG AGO & WOULD HAVE SAVED SO MANY UKRAINIAN LIVES. AND THOSE LIVES SHOULD JUST BE ADDED TO THEIR RUNNING TOTAL INCLUDE THE MIDDLE EAST, THE BALCAN STATES VIETNAM, RUSSIA IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY & PUTTIN IS MAINTAINING THOSE VALUES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. PUTIN WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH PEDOS DRESSING UP LIKE WOMEN & READING TO THE VERY YONG & THE MOST INNOCENT OF SOCIETY, OR GOVERNMENT PAID TRANS SURGERY. DO YOU THINK WOULD ALLOW A MONTH OF PRIDE CELEBRATIONS? VETRANS GET A DAY, REMEBERANCE DAY NOV.11. AND WHAT ABOUT THIS "GROUP" WHO PUSHING TO HAVE THE AGE OF CONSENT LOWERED the MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS, (MAPS)
IF THIS WAR GETS WORSE, IT IS NOT PUTIN'S FAULT. THE WEST, NATO OR MORE PRECISE "THE CULT, THE CABAL, THE DEEP STATE, KLAUS SCHWAB of the WEF/THE UNITED NATIONS, THE LUCIFERIANS, CALL THEM WHATEVER YOU WISH. THEY HAVE BEEN HERE WITH US SINCE THE BEGINNING & THEY SEE US AS USELESS EATERS. THEY WANT TO KILL BILLIONS OF US, LOOK AT THE NUMBER ON THE GEORGIA GUIDES STONES. THERE IS OUR REAL ENEMY, REMEMBER THEY ARE FAKE NEWS & WHO OWNS ALL OF THEM? PUTIN HAS TAKEN OUT OVER 50 BIO LABS & HE FIGHTS THE NAZIS. WAKE UP, REMOVE THE VEIL, OPEN YOUR EYES, STOP CONTRACTING OUT YOUR THINKING & DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATIONS."I HAVE NO TIME" TURN OFF THE TV, HOOLYWOOD IS FULL OF PREDITORS & IS DYING. THE ROMANS USED BREAD & CIRCUSES, YOU HAVE SPORTS FOR YOUR DISTRACTION - "have to keep up on those goals scored or all the stats in baseball" REALLY, THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN SOUL OR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT ARE TRAFFICKED AROUND THE WORLD, TWISTED OLD MEN BUYING A TOODLER FROM AN "ORPHANAGE" IN SOME OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO THAT 3 YYEAR OLD? dO YOU KNOW WHAT HE GOING TO DO AFTER?
I DIDN'T PLAN TO TAKE THINGS THIS FAR, BUT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME & MORE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP & PUT A STOP TO ALL OF IT. GET INVOLVED !!

idiot you have no idea what's really going on do you do you talk to people in the Ukraine a sovereign country I do

Mark Grant's photo
Tue 08/29/23 11:41 AM
Putin is a despot.

Here in the UK. we have had 3 Prime Ministers in the last 12 months. Unbelievable but true.

and all idiots

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 08:53 PM
I've lived my whole life in the punk scene and hope to find a partner in crime to continue down that road with!

been a punk fan since the the 70's love the clash stranglers pil also a hard core metal head

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 03:40 AM
that's far from true I am single because my wife died not a snot nosed child as are the many makes in the face book groups I am in . just because that's you don't say most or everybody is

males

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 03:40 AM
I am guessing non of your diplomas covered how to make friends and influence people :wink:

I was born in England and have a doctorate . I am thinking maybe you got your diplomas in a cereal box .. lmao .

where from in the UK and what is you degree in

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 03:33 AM
There is no such thing, as a "good man".
The majority of single males are basically snot nosed children, with or without beards and body hair.
But also its the same with a great deal of the single females to. Lots of aspirations, but no substance to bring to the table.

that's far from true I am single because my wife died not a snot nosed child as are the many makes in the face book groups I am in . just because that's you don't say most or everybody is

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 03:29 AM
All men are different. Some have a high sex drive, others medium, others low. Some are not attracted to their partners. I've said no many times, mostly due to not being attracted or to losing attraction over time.

true

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 03:25 AM
Do men ever say NO to sex ?

If so , how do you tell your love interest that you are not in the mood :grin:

I just can’t imagine a man saying “not tonight sweetheart I have a headache “lmao

yes I would just be straight up and say it's too early for that level of intimacy

Mark Grant's photo
Sun 08/27/23 03:24 AM
Hello

got off here and go outside most on here are fake go to a club

Mark Grant's photo
Thu 08/24/23 06:55 AM
The same reason Microsoft Edge keeps opening on my computer when I don't want it to.

and no matter how hard you try you can't get rid of it

Mark Grant's photo
Thu 08/24/23 06:54 AM
Hahahahahahaha
Like Trump isn't the biggest thug around.

could well be true just not convicted yet

Mark Grant's photo
Thu 08/24/23 06:52 AM
Another plane owned by Prigozhin has just landed in Moscow.
Could it be that he registered his name in the crashed plane but flew in the second one?

that could well be true he is far from dead yet until a body is confirmed to be his

Mark Grant's photo
Sat 08/19/23 04:28 AM
An old lady handed her bank card to the teller and said “I would like to withdraw £10”. The teller told her “for withdrawals less than £100, please use the ATM.
The old lady wanted to know why... The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her “these are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.
The old lady remained silent for a few seconds and handed her card back to the teller and said “please help me withdraw all the money I have.” The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her “you have £300,000 in your account but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently.
Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?
The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The teller told her any amount up to £3000. “Well please let me have £3000 now.”
The teller kindly handed £3000 very friendly and with a smile to her.
The old lady put £10 in her purse and asked the teller to deposit £2990 back into her account.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Previous 1 3