Community > Posts By > FMF8403

FMF8403's photo
Mon 04/10/17 08:40 AM
To refer to William Thompson is ludicrous, his documentation was made available to the public and found to be lacking in any true credible evidence. Do vaccines contain chemicals harmful to humans? Absolutely they do, however from the very reference you quote (CDC) the amount of those toxins are within a safe range mandated and regulated by the FDA.

I served several years overseas as a field medic, administering and receiving vaccines myself. Not only did they prevent illnesses on the military side we saved countless of lives on the civilian side. I will agree with you on the point that our government indeed keeps secrets, however the points you make sound more like an angry political platform.

Let's make Germany great again...err America, yeah America. Let's round up all the Jews....err Muslims, yeah all the Muslims. Let's segregate and start packing them on trains. Different time, same fascist bs.

FMF8403's photo
Tue 04/04/17 07:45 AM
Diet is everything when it comes to developing those angry looking abs. Yes excercise does play a role, diet on the other hand is 80%. Some are gifted with genetics and don't have to work as hard. Run some macros, count your calories in grams breaking down in to carbs, protein, and fats. Keep carbs at no more than 50gs a day and make up the deficient with protein and healthy fats. Load carbs when you bulk and eliminate them to cut.

FMF8403's photo
Tue 04/04/17 07:33 AM
I see several listing brains and intelligence, as a male that has not been my overall experience when it comes to women. I wish it were true, unfortunately that seems to be the exception vs the norm.