Community > Posts By > kees202

kees202's photo
Fri 04/07/17 06:10 AM

In all my years in forums (10+ well 20+ if you count AOL chat from the mid 90's), I can count on two hands the long distance relationships that have worked out long term. That's less than ten out of many thousands of posters.

Can they work? Yes. Can you hit the lottery? Yes. Can you get struck by lightning? Yes... The odds are certainly not great, but you can tilt them more your way if you approach it the way sitka suggested.

Rightly said

kees202's photo
Fri 04/07/17 06:08 AM

A long distance relationship within your own country is not easy, and outside your own country it is very difficult in my opinion. You need to be prepared to relocate before considering anything else. You can learn a lot about each before you even decide whether or not to meet up, which is good, but until you meet up you don't know if it will go any further. It can be very expensive in time and money spent travelling to see each other, much better to find someone close to your home town if possible, but long distance relationships do work out for some.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck in your search.

Nicely said

kees202's photo
Fri 04/07/17 06:06 AM
For me i would say even some close distance relationships collapses, all you need and pray for is the right person and distance won't be a barrier