Community > Posts By > Brykers23

Brykers23's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:22 AM
Favorite song would be I'd Die Without You by PM Dawn, favorite singer I don't have just one, favorite band Stone Temple Pilots

Brykers23's photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:44 AM
So I found this hard to find forgotten stepchild of the Halloween series on e-bay. and watched it. It has gotten crappy reviews from lots of people. I thought it was better then 4 or 5 even better then 2 which seemed kind of cheesy. This movie actually had a bit of a plot trying to explain why Michael kills.

Now it turns out in the next Halloween movie H20 they totally disregard 3-6, and Michael is just an evil psycho trying to kill his family not controlled by the Curse of Thorn. Anyone else seen H6? LEt me know what you think of it. I kind of like these two parallel storylines. 1 being Halloween straight through the Reseurrection of Michael Myers, the other being Halloween 1,2 H20 and then Resurrection (these are all the ones with Jamie Lee Curtis in them.)

Brykers23's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:38 AM
Paragraphs and I don't get along very well ; )

Brykers23's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:39 PM
According to a Pew Research Poll and Survey this spring the most important issue that now seperates Democrats and Republicans isn't abortion,gay marriage etc, it is the use of force or more specifically the use of preemptive force in a war, ie invading Iraq. Also the use of the term Islamofascist by the GOP candidates. Equaling them to the Nazi's in WWII. Wow that seems a bit of a reach to me. The War on Terror exists and is important but the use of fear mongering and labeling a whole religion as terrorists is irresponsible. Do we really want to shun and make enemies of over 1 billion people world wide? Thanks King George for your self fullfilling prophacy, yes there are Islamic extremists that want to do us harm but talking about establishing a new Caliphate to take over the world? Please you guys are a bit out of touch, the only things that turn me off about the GOP more then their hysteria regarding Muslims, is the gay bashing I hear from Fundamentalist Chrisitans and right wing Republicans and the xenophobic anti immigrant rhetoric I hear as well. Correct me if I am wrong but we are a nation of immigrants and when the Irish and Italian Catholics immigrated to the East Cost in the 1800's they faced and were treated the way Mexicans are today when they cross the border the fear of losing the "American way of life." How did that work out for us? Now we have green beer on St.Patty's day and Irish Whiskey. The more things change the more they stay the same, the party of the Southern, Protestant white male are digging themselves a whole. Keep going guys and see how much more you can screw this country up.

Brykers23's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:51 AM
I say Red Sox in 6 games.

Brykers23's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:50 AM
Tom Brady he does more with less as far as talent goes, this guy sat behind Brian Griese at Michigan for two years and then split time with Drew Henson.

Peyton is a great QB but I give the edge to Brady 3 Super Bowl Wins to 1 for Peyton

Brykers23's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:33 AM
What is the purpose of marriage?

Is it as alot of the older generations would contend to have kids and reproduce? Is it to join in a union with a person that you love and want to spend the rest of your life with and be life partners? Or both?

From my point of view when I find the right girl first and foremost it will be the ultimate expression of my love for her and the fact that I want to be partners for life. Having a family would be a secondary thought in my mind. As the Earth is moving more and more towards overpopulation I think it is logical that men and women don't just get married to reproduce and have faimilies.

Certainly that is what some couples marry for. They want to have a family and this is a central focus in there life. Good for them, I guess I am focused more on my career (trying to advance it) and still finding my place in the world. Maybe this makes me sound like a cruel heartless person to some, but I guess I find that I don't relate well to kids and don't like it when I go into a store and there are kids running around yelling and screaming (grates on my nerves.) So that is my opinion/view. I understand and respect that there are many people who feel differently and get offended at what they feel is (kid bashing). Just putting my own view out here. I don't think that makes me any less of a person or heartless as some have told me.

I have a co-worker who sees the purpose of marriage is to have kids, he and I have had arguments about that. Old schhol vs new school I guess.

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:40 AM
Yep myspace user here as well www.myspace.com/be28091276

Brykers23's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:54 AM
I used to be afraid of Rudy as the GOP nominee but he is a one trick pony every thing is 911, 911, he is Mr. Doom and Gloom when he talks about having to fight "Islamic Radicals" who want to destroy America". Compare that to Hillary who talks about wanting to get America moving in the right direction, her rhetoric isn't extremist. Like her or not she is proving alot of the naysayers wrong. "She's to polarizing to win." Look at the favorables in the latest Rasmussen poll, Hillary has a favorable rating of 54% Rudy 49%, to start this year he had favorables in the high 60's but the more he rips on Hillary he just looks like a mean thug/hack politician from New York (wait that's what he is).

I agree with Rudy on most social issues ie gun control, gay rights, and abortion, but I am turned off by the GOP's rehtoric about "Islamofascists" like every Muslim in the world thinks we are the great Satan? IF they do it's only because Bush and Cheney have been alienating them for the last 4-5years. Yes extremist Islamic ideologues were responsible for 911, and that is why we went to Afghanistan, to hunt them down. But to go into Iraq and now maybe Iran, it is obvious now that the Bushies just want to build a new imperialisitc Dynasty in the middle east, if he invades Iran then i say impeach him, if he doesn't then we just grin and bear it till Jan 20, 2009, when the resotration of America's name at home and abroad can begin.

Brykers23's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:11 AM
In large part do to the gross incompetence and stupidity and right wing extremism of King George Bush, he is paving the way for Hillary Clinton to be the next President of the US. She is basically running a campaign not only as a woman, but basically that she is the most qualified and competent person running in either party. McCain is qualified but he hold's Bush's view on Iraq and probably wants to attack Iran.

Primary polls (Fox News) Dem Primary Hillary 50%, Obama 18%, Edwards 12%
Rasmussen: Hillary 48%, Obama 24%, Edwards 12%
Rasmusen General election: Hillary 48% Rudy 41%, Hillary 52% Fred Thompson 37%.

Brykers23's photo
Wed 10/10/07 06:34 AM
Whitney Houston_ I'm Every Woman

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:50 AM
Are there any single ladies in Milwaukee out there? Prefereably no kids, independent (ie not living with mom and dad)between 24-32 out there?

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:39 AM
So what is your favorite Halloween aka Michael Myers movie?

Mine is the original Halloween (the night he came home), my least favorite would be Halloween 5 The Revenge of Micahel Myers.

H20 is my second favorite Haloween movie.

You can watch Halloween 1 and 2 and skip right to H20 and Resurrection as they ignore what happened in 4,5,and 6, which I think is good. 6 is out of print but I found a copy on e-bay.

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:35 AM
It is actually both, the ice cream part will melt if left out to long and the cake turns into a spongey mess. IF left in the freezer to long the cake part gets dry and tastes stale.

Brykers23's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:54 AM
Do you have a chose Presidential candidate yet that you support, and if yes then why?

I am strong supporter of Hillary Clinton because after 8 years of incompetence, and far right ideology, I want someomne who can step into the job and know what they are doing, with a center-left political ideology.

I also want someone who is tough enough to be able to take the fight to the GOP in the general election, Obama is to nice, and his campaign to inexperienced, and Edwards is a flaky phony, says he's for the middle class, yeah right a rich trial lawyer who bought into hedge funds and get's 400 haircuts that and he says there is no global war on terror. Despite her negatives Hillary is the Dems best chance to win.

Brykers23's photo
Mon 10/08/07 06:59 AM
Shave it and flush it down the toilet

Brykers23's photo
Thu 10/04/07 11:11 AM
The troops I support it's the current idiotic occupent of the White House and the incompetent foreign policy of conservatives that has us in the position we are now. Gee remeber 2000, and how the Nader voters thought their was no difference between Gore and Bush, thanks guys for 8 years of corrupt, incompetent and extreme right wing Bible-thumping paranoia!

Brykers23's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:13 AM
Okay name one thing you love and one thing you hate about where you live.

I live in Milwaukee I love all the different things to do, and the fact that we within 90 miles of Chicago, and Madison two other fairly large cities not out in the middle of nowhere.

I hate all of the crime in Milwaukee's inner city "ghetto", there are just parts of town I won't go near, I also don't like that Milwaukee is one of the most segragated cities in the US

Brykers23's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:28 AM
I like classic Hip Hop (Dr.Dre Snoop, 2 Pac, LL Cool J, etc), 90's R and B, but right now I am really into Modern Rock/Alternative we have a station here in Milwaukee, that isn't owned by Intercom or Clear Channel (shocking I know)that plays newer alternative Shiny Toy Guns, Linkin Park, Plain White T;s, Whitestripe etc, but also the classic's Green Day, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, Stone Temple Pilots (Great accousitc version of Plush), and they also play some odd ball songs not in the format such as Bob Marley, Johnny Cash, Cypres Hill, House of Pain, Snoop Dogg, and Ice Cube, it's a great mix and independently owned FM 102.1 kicks ass!

1 3 Next