Community > Posts By > Brykers23

Brykers23's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:19 AM
Perot is busy in a padded room yelling at his imaginary dog to fetch him the stick and where the hell are his fried snicker's bars.

Brykers23's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:46 AM
A by far Obama would be a welcome change from the last 7+ years of Shrub and Darth Cheney

Brykers23's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:23 AM
I can be critical of the US and still live here. That love it or leave it mentality reminds me of Archie Bunker not exactly an intelligent or informed source on "Patriotism".

To conservatives Patriotism means whatever the US does is right no matter what!. An individual can love their country and still criticize it's actions. Hence the main reason we are a better place to live then some 3rd rate bananna republic. That love it or leave it attitude worked real well for Castro, Stalin, and Hitler, didn't it? (rolls eyes sarcastically as I say this.)

Brykers23's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:44 AM
Wow this was a fair country until Bush's boy GWB decided to invade Iraq and "spread" democracy to the Middle East. Now thanks to the ne-cons we are the unquestioned imperialist power in the world. If Darth Cheney had his way we would be invading Iran next.

Brykers23's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:24 AM
His speech was defintley to long, but at least he got into some specfic policies. Living in Wisconsin I voted for Obama yesterday, Hillary is just uninspiring and McCain wants to continue the Bush Doctrine in foreign policy.

Brykers23's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:18 AM
Wisconsin boy here Milwaukee actually, home of Miller Beer, Usingers Sausage and Jeffery Dahmer.

Brykers23's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:58 AM
I tend to like cats and some dogs better then most people as well, yes that is the anti-social streak in me, but that will happen when you work with a bunch of dumb asses

Brykers23's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:41 AM
Yep I even get to play with kittens I love to hold this one and walk around with her and watch her fall asleep

Brykers23's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:27 AM
I am writting this post out of curiosity? What kind of guy do you girls like?

I am defintley not a guy who has an "edge" or is "dangerous"

- I have never been drunk, buzzed yes drunk no, nor do I ever want to
- I have never smoked a cigarette, nor taken any illegal drugs nor will I ever.
- I dislike going to bars and clubs.
- I am not an "adventerous type" who rides motorcycles does bungy jumping.
- I don't want to "see the whold world" and travel alot.

I am a guy who likes to come home after work, take a nap, volunteer my time at an animal shelter cuddiling cats, going for brisk walks to stay in shape, try to eat right, spend time with my family and friends, get together with a few friends for a nice dinner, go to Barnes and Noble and read, go to Starbucks and drink a hot choaclate, and enjoy the psudeo fire in the fire place there, go mall walking for a change of pace, have intelligent and meaningful conversations, use Bath and Body lotion to keep my hands moist, avoid reality tv shows and focus on CSI, Cold Case, Without A Trace, and NIP Tuck, would rather watch a dvd at home then piss away 20 in a theatre.

In other words I am guy who doesn;t take many risks and likes a low key, simple life. I am an introvert who enjoys the company of certain people but dislikes noisy, smokey, crowded places. I find that alot of people my age (late 20's and early 30's) don't share my values or lifestyle, any ladies around my age (31) who are interested in a guy like me? Or do you all want the guy who is "flashy" and "edgy"?

Brykers23's photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:03 AM
I tend to be an introvert and over the years have been somewhat irked when introverts are told to "ligthen up" etc. It seems that introverts often get mislabeled as anti-social or broading or distant by society.

Not true, at least for me it's just that I find being around people or large groups of people for long periods of time drains my energy hence the true definition of an introvert. I dislike large noisy crowds, I crave peace and quiet. Not always but especially during the week after spending 8 hours a day in job where I have lots of contact with people.

Extroverts are energized by being around people or large crowds. I am often more comortable in one on one or in small groups, but put me in a large group and I get quiet and feel very out of place.

I guess I just find the misunderstandings and misinformation that is out there about the true nature of introverts annoying. One can be an introvert and still be socially graceful. In my case I am an introvert and somewhat blunt so social grace is not always one of my strengths and it can be painful when I do have to be socially graceful (for example when an annoying co-worker is babiling on about something and they are not taking the hint that you have zero intrest in participating in the conversation. and you can't say excuse me I am trying to work here, and ignore them.)

Anyway I digress, thoughts on the whole introvert/extrovert dynamic?

Brykers23's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:56 AM
I am a native Michigander, though I now live in Wisconsin I know it has been since 2003 since my beloved Wolverines bested the Buckeyes, go Blue! let Brutus and his boys eat Buckeye nuts this year, Hail to the Victors!

Brykers23's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:14 AM
Mine for this week

1.Ohio.St
2.Oregon
3.LSU
4.Kansas
5.Oklahoma

Brykers23's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:47 PM
University of Michigan Wolverines, to all those that say Notre Dame on here I have two things to say 1-8 and go Navy!! he he

Brykers23's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:59 AM
Diet Coke is my favorite, although I also drink Diet Pepsi and Die Mt Dew

Brykers23's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:16 AM
Wow even alot of Clinton haters on here. My favorite bumper sticker "At least when Clinton (Bill) lied no one died." Refering to the Bushies misleading us into Iraq

Brykers23's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:07 AM
As a Hillary supporter is fear that last night may be the begining of the end for her. Her answer of allowing illegal immigrants to get drivers liscences will give the GOP nominee a sure fire issue for the campaign next year. Given the current level of xenophobia in our country most Americans will go along with the GOP on immigration.

Edwards and Obama went after her last night. I don't know Edwards just rubs me the wrong way, very insincere investing in hedge funds and talking about being born in a milltown in SC. That act is just getting old. I want a nominee who can stand up to the GOP and not get swiftboated like Kerry did in 04. Obama is to nice and Edwards is well Edwards. I know alot of people want to change the tone/game in Washington, but unfortunatley to win the game you have to play by the rules, and Hillary is the best the Dems have there I think. What do other Dems out here think?

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:37 AM
For me college football all the rivalries, the tradition, Saturdays in the fall are my favorite days of the year. Go Blue! The NFL is fun to watch but in college games there is so much more emotion it seems like and the kids most of them are playing for a school and a tradition not a 40 million dollar contract.

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:35 AM
For me football. Soccer I just don't get the excitment. I know it is a really popular sport and we are one of the few contries that doesn't "get the excitment" of it. I would rather watch a bunch of guys hitting and tackling each other then a bunch of short guys run around and only score 1 or two goals a game.

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:33 AM
Packers 19-13 over Denver last night, the game should have never went to OT, should have scored a TD at the end of the first half, but two false start penalties killed that. Better to win ugly then lose, 6-1 is good, but will probably lose next week at KC just one of two places Farve hasn't won (Dallas being the other.)

Brykers23's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:18 AM
Is it just me or are most tornadoes very phallic in shape? I think mother nature is trying to overcompensate for something. he he