Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/07/15 09:08 PM

Belly dancing!!!

Belly Dancing is fun....I did a class in Homer Alaska a few years ago, kind of like my Yoga class up there all the rest were ladies.....I like those odds:wink: actually I was dating the instructor at the time:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:42 PM

I've left that topic already, but if you read closely he may not have said this exact quote at all, and I hope not because I didn't like that part about killing the wives too..that's not cool.

If that is what it takes so be it....that is certainly what they would do to us if they get the chance!! So quickly we forget 911 and the worlds innocent women and children they murdered, I would level several whole dang countries to stop that from happening again. I am starting to feel just a ruthless as them when it comes to saving this country, the only way we will survive is to eliminate those who want to eliminate us.

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/07/15 01:32 PM
Guess that puts me in the never be a good match line........65 and still singleslaphead

rofl tongue2 :thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/06/15 08:41 AM

Why is it a nice looking 50's women always go after younger men?

Hey Wade: I found out the best kept secrete in the world.....I went to a large exercise class at a senior center yesterday......it was full of 40 and 50 something ladies......now why do you think they are there???? Maybe they all don't go after younger men:wink: We may all just be looking in the wrong placepitchfork

oops I really do not look for younger but I do want a Fit or Athletic lady who does not think that camping should be done at the Holiday Inn....WTF I keep myself fit and only expect the samebigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/06/15 08:23 AM
At least the OP was honest about the second line of her second sentence........she never came back..................

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/06/15 06:39 AM

Jordan's King Abdullah II, a former commander of his country's special forces , angrily vowed to bombard the Islamic State until his military runs "out of fuel and bullets"

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen,"

I think it says a lot about the "type" of men that you must go for, since the above quotes are nothing more than a load of "empty posturing" which ...

If truth be told may even have put a whole lot more of his countrymen in immenent danger ... Sometimes people in positions of power should think before they open their mouths ... frustrated

Well she certainly would not go for an 18 year old wimp from England with no profile or backbone at all.
We need more leaders who want to wipe them from the face of the earth....I applaud him! If more countries could go hang the prisoners they want released maybe they would quit the beheading and burnings!

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/04/15 09:29 AM

I have up to my age in my search. That said, I also start 15 yrs younger. I like a man who is fit and doesn't have a big gut. Just my thing. I am surprised by the number of 20 sumthings messaging me.

At sixty five I get more twenty and thirty somethings message me than is imaginable, at least 5 to every one that is real......I just report them as know they are simply after a scam of some kind.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/04/15 09:16 AM

Come on with the pictures you have or the number of posts you have made none of you have any idea what a gym even isfrustrated slaphead

Be nice big boyflowerforyou ....You have no way of knowing that based on pics or avatars...Besides which, PP said as much in his OP....His question IS......."Do you hit the gym, and if so, how frequently? Any particular workout routines?"....So howsabout you share your story with us...:wink:

I am totally down right now, the reason I am posting so much...I got hit on my bicycle Friday night coming home from Planet Fitness by a car out of control on the sidewalk WTF Do not have the avatars where I normally post, like to see who I am talking to sorry, I am bored and out of line on your place! OT: I go every night I am home (and well) in Alaska or Florida, and ride the bike-bicycle six or seven mile round trip both places to get there and back and do a two or three hour total workout and stretch or hatha or vanesa flow yoga. ok that is my routine sorry

Sorry to hear this!...Hope you are recovering and suffered no permanent damage!flowerforyou ...We all like to see who we are talking to, but not everyone wants to post a picture and their reason(s) for not posting should be respected, not judged...Being bored does not grant you a free pass to be rude to other posters either...Having said that, if you give it a chance, you will find tons of "real" people here and lots of interesting posts to read and respond to...In time, you might even rack up a few thousand posts of your very own...If you do, I promise not to judge you!:wink:

I actually do have about two thousand on Date Hooke Up, but over a five year period of off and on posting.....not overnight. Thanks for the well wishes, getting better and at least able to type instead of hen peck on here.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/04/15 09:02 AM
I think sometimes that I did much better when I was overweight five or six years ago than the somewhat athletic that I am now??frustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:47 AM
I am in the "If I can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" mood today!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:01 AM

The thread that NEVER stops giving.....whoa

Well if it was not important I do not think there would even be a site?

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/01/15 09:09 PM
You are 33 with two kids and never marriedfrustrated Sorry you photo is a little heavy. Good Luck

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/30/15 02:17 PM

Retired at 55 but usually sleep as it is almost always late when I get in from shrimping, fishing, gigging, or whatever activity I am doing, I prefer nighttime outdoors activity, or at least early morning or late evening when the sun is low...that is as close to work as I get.

Envy you.....not having to work! I guess when you don't actually have to work, then getting about doing whatever activity you indulge in will be a sort of 'relaxation'! I know some just goes fishing to relax! Peace and quiet and maybe, a book while waiting for the fish to bite?

Don't envy me not working, I work harder at playing than I ever worked working LOL I live life with gusto, and enjoy every minute of it my friend. Good luck finding you happiness.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 01/28/15 06:10 PM
Thin is certainly good but ripped is better, just no taters for me, I want one who can go an do, and loves the outdoors......

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:04 PM
Riding my 50lb plus "Fat Tire" bicycle on the sand beach in Florida or river rock beach in Alaska...the four inch tires will go anywhere but really give you a workout like no other!!

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:53 PM

you take an older man and a younger woman and after making love they're lying in the bed looking up at the ceiling and they don't have a damn thing to talk about. I want a woman closer to my age so after making love we share some of the same memories and we have something to talk about can't get much better than that.

A man with a nice Harley has nothing to talk of with a young woman....the least problem is something to talk about, I gator hunt, shrimp, fish, airboat and spend four months a year playing in Alaska, it is hard to them to quit asking questions on what I do, old or young...just be active. Most my age run from my profile and activities, as they prefer the couch and TV for their recreation. A Holiday Inn for their camping......

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:38 PM
Retired at 55 but usually sleep as it is almost always late when I get in from shrimping, fishing, gigging, or whatever activity I am doing, I prefer nighttime outdoors activity, or at least early morning or late evening when the sun is low...that is as close to work as I get.

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/27/15 08:38 AM
Under 40 I immediately report!

Gives me a phone # or e-mail address I immediately report!

I have tried to answer all who asked questions about Alaska, as I know there are not many from there on here, and I have been playing there over 10 years now.

Answer anyone who asks about one of my photos as for some crazy reason we are not allowed to put captions on them....WTF At least mine are date stamped!

PS: I would answer a real question question from someone under 40, just know that the scammers are mainly there that work on us "old" guys!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/26/15 05:04 PM
My name is ALBY and I had just moved to Alaska...AK
Now back in Florida 6 or 8 months and do the wonderful cool summers in Alaska and spend a month or two in Georgia hunt camp deer hunting! Looking for someone who also loves the outdoors and wants to follow the nice weather!! Wanna go play??

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/26/15 07:22 AM

In my experience, I have not found it to be a problem that I am over 50. I've had men show interest in me that are of all ages. There are always going to be men who will only be attracted to younger women, but I have heard from men who are only interested in older women. Attraction is always going to factor in no matter what the age, but a women's confidence, intelligence, and the way she presents herself in both her profile and photos is going to be a determination as well.

Photos, yes photos...a beautiful blond sitting on the edge of a bed showing that much legs will not have a problem at any age.pitchfork

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14