Commando in da houze, what up?

Welcome.flowerforyou

I don't usually talk like this, it's the vodka talkin.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:13 AM
Thanks ya'll.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 10/17/07 07:41 AM
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes,and said, 'I would Like to buy some cyanide.'The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?' The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.'
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide! 'The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'laugh

Angelsing's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:47 PM
An elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon, when a wave came up and washed the old woman overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find her, so the captain sent the old man back to shore with the promise that he would notify him as soon as they found something. Three weeks went by and finally the old man got a fax from the boat. It read: "Sir, sorry to inform you, we found your wife dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled her up to the deck and attached to her butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000 . please advise." The old man faxed back: "Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap."

Angelsing's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:42 PM
Take the money you would have spent on a restraining order and pay somebody to beat his a$$laugh

Angelsing's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:37 AM
Good one MoronBaiterlaugh

Angelsing's photo
Sun 10/07/07 02:37 PM
Gage, wasn't that the little boys name in pet cemetary.

Sorry golden, I do like the name though.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:56 AM
OMG, a JSH success story right here before our very eyes. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Did I mention that is soooo awesome?:wink:

I wish you both all the best of luck.

Here's some advise, be completely open with eachother so that trust will never be an issue.:heart:

Angelsing's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:05 PM
Because they need somebody to vent to. They are not thinking rationally and are not even aware of the fact that they are bringing negativity into your home. They're just venting.

Here's the question.

Why do you keep opening the door?laugh

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 04:37 PM
flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 04:04 PM
laugh Thanks Knox. Spoken like a man who is truly comfortable with himselfdrinkerflowerforyou

If you can do that, you are a happy individual.

Being happy is waaaaaay underated.

BTW, gay people are some of the nicest people on the planet.

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:23 PM
Omg, ain't that the truth.

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 12:04 PM
Well ain't that the truth. There are alot of people who just feed off negativity and seek it out at every turn, instead of trying to find ways to look at things in a positive perspective.

Hey, if it makes you happy to frown and snarl and ***** and moan, that's your life your problem, but why everybody else gotta suffer too?

I see why some of ya'll don't have a dayum significant other.grumble

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 11:54 AM
That's what I'm thinking Jt, but I'm glad you're the one that said it.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 11:53 AM
laugh anally gaylaugh

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 11:45 AM
I think anybody who does not find humor in that joke is completely anal.

Now, that's what I think.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS "FRESSIER"?????????

Yiddish slang for a snack/bite to eat.

I had to look it uplaugh

Angelsing's photo
Thu 10/04/07 06:28 AM
laugh Adj4u, you said a mouth full.flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:11 PM
Sounds like it's time to relocate.
Either that or let the criminals dictate your livelyhoodnoway

Angelsing's photo
Wed 10/03/07 08:01 PM
He asks if he can make love to you.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 10/03/07 07:50 PM
I have recently lost 15 pounds on the Alli diet. I've got just 10 more to go.

Don't give up, that's all I can say.flowerforyou