Community > Posts By > missJane912

no photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:28 AM
lol

no photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:14 AM
I think that all of the other tales such as 2000 and the planets aligning were speculated by MEN AND SCIENTISTS. The end times (according to the Bible) were predicted by God. There is no date given in the Bible, so I cannot guarantee that it will happen on any such date in 2012, but to believe that the world will never end is a foolish thing. Enough prophecies have come to pass as predicted in this Book, why would they all of a sudden stop happening now?

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:22 PM
a bird cannont live on the moon. the bird needs gravity to swallow and we all know there is none up that up there. :)

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:15 PM
Atlantis75

i think that you are being helpful. what we women think of as your typical mama's boy is usually the man who a)never moved out on their own and they are 35 b) dependent on their mom, like oh no if mom isn't home, what will i have for dinner? c) disrespectful to their moms d) doesn't know how to operate a dish washer or washing machine.

so i think you are in the clear. and any woman that finds out you live with your mom and stereotypes you because of that.... u dont need her.

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:10 PM
lol you are right. i have been with someone who spends spends spends spends all day like the sky is the limit, not the red ink on the bank statement...so for me a cheapskate is an upgrade.
i think alot has to do with where someone is coming from.