Community > Posts By > sirius

sirius's photo
Thu 08/23/07 09:40 AM
id say something like..."oh c'mon, you can do better than that..." and as hard as it maybe after that, try to smile

sirius's photo
Mon 08/20/07 11:41 AM
thanks guys. the worst thing that could happen is that he'll end up being one of the guys i play poker with on wed nites. lol,

sirius's photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:49 AM
he is a flaky guy. prolly why i like him. i don't think he is on this site, least i hope not. he didnt follow me out coz he was on his way out too. he kept saying he had to go, but ended up talking with me for 20 mins

sirius's photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:28 AM
hey guys. need some advice.
im a girl u could i guess "label as one of the guys". therefore i am oblivious when it comes to guys giving signs that they like me.
i would love any body's opinion on this.

we started talking at work just a few weeks ago and found out we like the same music. yesterday, he came to work with a Pink Floyd shirt, shows me and asks if I was impressed.

when his shift was over, i was outside having a smoke and we were talking. he gets a phone call and gets pissed at his friend because "they interrupted his conversation"

on the other hand, he is a really nice guy overall and can see him acting like this with anybody.

I am confused and I do like him too.

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:45 PM
garden=veggies

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:40 PM
cool

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:34 PM
hahahah!!!
that cracked me up.

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:28 PM
thanks all!!!

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:15 PM
bad memories are still fresh. ill just convince my self... He's just crazy!!!

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:07 PM
hahaha. he's not on drugs. although i would have an easier time dealing with it if he was. he's always says he's stressed but who isn't? he always wants to know if i am seeing other people although i know he has been with quite a few. (we broke up 10 months ago, after 4 yrs and i havent been with anyone)

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:59 PM
would someone please tell me why an ex bf says "i want to be friends" yet won't hear from him for weeks at a time, then calls out of the blue to tell me "You've bee on my mind a ot lately" ...? (this happens repeatedly)

Maybe i'm looking into it way too much but any advice would be great.

Thanks everyone!!

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:41 PM
i recommend a book, "Why we Love". It doesn't explain all the quirks of why ppl do crazy things in a relathionship but it helps.

sirius's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:14 PM
hey mike,
if she really was the one, it's never too late. trust me