Community > Posts By > Biscuitz87

no photo
Sat 05/20/17 10:05 AM
I will never dim my light or intelligence, shutting my mouth for the sake of a man's ego. I'll never put myself last and allow myself to feel all sorts of uncomfortable ways so someone else can be or feel like they're in control. I'll never succumb to the belief that just because one man treated me in these harsh ways, that I'm worthless and that no one else will love me. I'll never sacrifice my happiness and peace of mind like that again. I'll never lower my guard again, will always remember my value and my worth, what I bring to the table, and if a person doesn't measure up to that then, tough luck...

... it felt good to let that out.. :)

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 01:40 AM
Edited by Biscuitz87 on Tue 05/09/17 01:45 AM
Really?

Don't forget, guys in relationships come on dating sites to probably fill some alleged void or greed too. My child's father speaks so righteous in 'social life', telling you, me, everyone how to be righteous and I do everything he asks on demand, and his bum *** wouldn't even give me the honor of marrying me, but after all I sacrificed these 10 yrs, he's on here looking for 'a female goddess'. So that's how I found out about this site anyway.

He still doesn't know that I've been aware of this for months now. I still listen to him and his righteous talk as if I don't know anything. Dumbass.

But to answer your question, that's another reason why people are on here. Surely you already knew that, right :wink:?

no photo
Thu 05/04/17 07:35 PM
Haven't watched too many movies...

I'd still say The Notebook, Love & Basketball, There's Something About Mary, Pretty Woman, My Girl

I wrote down all these other mentioned to go check out :-P