Community > Posts By > asalmahmudi

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:28 PM
as far as you are heading, as hard as you fight, and as warm your heart to love, it can not make you the best. for a mate is the secret of good god ... sometimes you think but it will take you into misery. and sometimes you think it will make ordinary life meaningful. That's a secret .... you also would not know about the truth and ugliness, if you just interpret than mere intellect. then the heart can know everything. and when the heart is also broken and pitch black, then you will enjoy your hell like heaven. and flows into your life. you would not notice unless the power of the god that wake you

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:23 PM
asalmahmudi
My name : ade syukur al mahmudi.. Please you find in facebook..I have a nature of responsibility and compassion. I'm not panic against the difference. Because the difference is the power of god. Therefore it must be mutually helpful and respectful of the differences. Because I'm a young adviser. I respect the opinions of people, because all human beings have rights in the way of thinking. My activities as a businessman, and freeline. I'm not interested in just being a company employee. Because it can not develop my ability. So I chose to freejob according to my expertise. But in romance I have no luck. So I searched the site to find women who accepted me as I am. I do not need from the greatness of women. Because for me if we are serious to get married, then its flaws and shame are also my responsibility. My thinking is mature, therefore I am looking for a serious relationship ... come. .. I will give you a paradise that you have never felt before.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:17 PM

a man with a great personality and only dates guys between the ages of 30 and 40

asalmahmudi
My name : ade syukur al mahmudi.. Please you find in facebook..I have a nature of responsibility and compassion. I'm not panic against the difference. Because the difference is the power of god. Therefore it must be mutually helpful and respectful of the differences. Because I'm a young adviser. I respect the opinions of people, because all human beings have rights in the way of thinking. My activities as a businessman, and freeline. I'm not interested in just being a company employee. Because it can not develop my ability. So I chose to freejob according to my expertise. But in romance I have no luck. So I searched the site to find women who accepted me as I am. I do not need from the greatness of women. Because for me if we are serious to get married, then its flaws and shame are also my responsibility. My thinking is mature, therefore I am looking for a serious relationship ... come. .. I will give you a paradise that you have never felt before.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:08 PM

I still believe in soulmates. I believe that God has a plan for everyone of us and everything has a reason and purpose. In God's time he will give us the desires of our hearts. I have loved before and failed , I thought of forever but it never happened yet I didn't stop to believe in true love, to find my soulmate someday, somewhere , somehow, I know God has someone special in store for me in his time:smile: I have lead an organized life before, too careful not to make mistakes yet i stumble and fall. Trying to make plans and organize the life you want to happen yet why are there hindrances, trials and challenges, circumstances that are beyond your control? It only means that we don't totally own and control our lives...... if something is meant to happen it will happen in God's will. All we have to do is wait and hope. Never lose your faith....dream, believe and hope:smile: :heart: flowerforyou waving

asalmahmudi

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 03:56 PM

Never been in that situation. I hope it will help you.

Make a list of the things you enjoy doing, and try to work in one of two of those activities a week. Enjoyable tasks will help to ground you in the understanding that there is life after divorce.

Godbless smile2

about 4 hours ago
Let me in your life. Then youwill feel a meaningful life.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 03:50 PM

dearest...your love is like the sun that lights up my whole world i feel the warmth inside :angel:

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 03:48 PM

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 03:46 PM
asalmahmudi

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 01:00 AM
please.. your send full name and picture not edit..

asalmahmudi's photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:57 AM
greeting ... I invite you to share about a suitable life partner for you. both in romance - a career - and the happiness of the household.. I will give results only by the number of percent. thanksfor admin. permission to join this group. This is only a comparative study of the character of your habits ... and can be changed by the circumstances of you. onlyyou yourself can change should look like what is desired.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sat 05/06/17 04:59 PM
RAS very high values of humanity, and civilization with a good ahklak should be developed. because the human value of the most expensive is the moral good and gentle speech. and universal thinking, not just for the sake of a group, but to love all human beings, irrespective of differences. be a helper for the needy soul, and always assume good faith. you know now is very sad news in the media at all, because it's always a case of looking for scapegoats. but no matter ... the important thing we always spread peace throughout the universe.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sat 05/06/17 04:57 PM
as far as you are heading, as hard as you fight, and as warm your heart to love, it can not make you the best. for a mate is the secret of good god ... sometimes you think but it will take you into misery. and sometimes you think it will make ordinary life meaningful. That's a secret .... you also would not know about the truth and ugliness, if you just interpret than mere intellect. then the heart can know everything. and when the heart is also broken and pitch black, then you will enjoy your hell like heaven. and flows into your life. you would not notice unless the power of the gods that wake you.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sat 05/06/17 04:56 PM
he was a helper to the oppressed. He was always cheerful. He solves all problems. he give light to those who sank in darkness. He warned those who exceed the limits. she loved without see the difference. he was friendly and used as role models. he was gentle and smiling. He gave hope to the lonely soul. he can know for those who do not know. he created life to create a paradise. he is like an angel of light. he was hidden in the human heart.
Suka

asalmahmudi's photo
Sat 05/06/17 04:52 PM
he was a helper to the oppressed. He was always cheerful. He solves all problems. he give light to those who sank in darkness. He warned those who exceed the limits. she loved without see the difference. he was friendly and used as role models. he was gentle and smiling. He gave hope to the lonely soul. he can know for those who do not know. he created life to create a paradise. he is like an angel of light. he was hidden in the human heart.

asalmahmudi's photo
Sat 05/06/17 04:45 PM
Oh night ... you give a silent darkness so I can not see you. Oh stars ... you are present with your shiny light and you show it to the person you lead. Oh the wind ... you exhale your coolness so it makes me fall asleep. Oh love where are you ... when i need a touch of affection ... oh fragrant ... stay here to slalu with me ...
nigth contemplation