Community > Posts By > Miguelrs

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:17 PM
even if it was true how many people would be able to swallow that fact? very very few!! people would go into denial and think of reasons why this isn't true.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:09 PM
easy

1. a good mother for the kids
2.a good cook in the kitchen
3. a good whore in the bedroom

try not to get numbers 3 and 2 mixed up!!!

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:05 PM
be an @sshole it works wonders hahahaahha

If you ever said that to a girl in person she would be out of your sight the moment you turned around

go read some TuckerMax

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:58 PM
its simiple really personality and looks are important...if a girl looks good but has a ****ty personality all she gets is short term...if she got a good mix of both she gets a bit more assuming a lot of other factors

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 07:05 PM
dude run like the wind and don't look back you've been warned

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 07:03 PM
its always bad to assume how someone you THINK is. i dunno about your guys but i always have low expectations for people unless they prove otherwise

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:34 PM
just make sure you wrap it before you tap it!!!!!!! though the laws thing does bring a point but then again....if she likes u that much that shouldn't be a problem. opportunitys are one in a million she not gonna have those feelings for you forever remember that.

When you want to catch a fish who do you ASK? the fish or the FISHERMAN?

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:43 PM
just do it....Really its not a hard decision

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:31 PM
seriously move to the next chapter of your life and delete her from your brain.

you will be downgraded to CHUMP if you get back to her.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:28 PM
The real question is if your going to date a military guy....can you handle being lonley for months on end without being touched.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:24 PM
if you don't trust her why would u think about getting back with her??? the I "miss you" **** is just a game don't fall for it

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:15 PM
WOW what a NICE GUY he is....

no photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:40 PM
Like i said playa i really hope you took my advice and at least checked it out........

no photo
Sat 09/01/07 06:19 PM
jwaddy knows what he talking about :)

no girl wants to date a nice guy who is pushover...does what she says, agrees what she says, u know...women get bored...they crave drama and will start fights on purpose to see if you will put them in their place.

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:58 PM
Nah, only believe in Lust at first sight. Love implies that you know the person and love something about them

exactly thank you very much.

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:46 PM
love at first sight? what a load of disney nonsense

most people misinterpet lust for love geez.

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:38 PM
dump him he is a *****, low self confidance, clingy. damn i'm suprised you haven't run for the hills