Community > Posts By > Tsmooth21

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:57 PM
In Michigan 989 area looking for a friend with benfits.

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:12 PM
Does anyone know of any more good dating sites besides this one?

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:47 PM
im from saginaw

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:36 PM
Can the ladies of mingle2 rate my profile please :) :)

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:44 PM

ha cheer up looks arent everything in this world but look okay dont let females get u down like that pick u self up and get in the game females dont like when guys have low self aseem ok if was single i would deffiantly daye u okay sobe happy and say good things abought u r self okay and if u need to talk get back at me sad20 okay be happy and things will turn around for u i promise u that okay and also maybe u r not ready for a nother relashionship just yet okay give it some time okay u will find someone okay peace wish u the best of luck

Thanx so much for your edvice

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:37 PM

your magicaly delicious

lol thanx but im not gay

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:34 PM

Well I am old enough to be your Momma but I know a fine looking man when I see it so put on a big smile and welcome to the playpen.

thank you and i willhappy

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:33 PM

Hey Ladies im back on the market even though im not all that good looking and kind of a big guy. Im a nice,sweet and caring person so if your looking for someone to talk to or whatever please feel free to hit me up.

drool YUM YUMdrool

lmao

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:25 PM

baby you look FINE

Stop all the BS about being a big guy....many women like a guy with a little meat...you dont seem morbidly obese!

your height is something I am sure the ladies love

You are an attractive light skined man..get some confidence and know you are hawt and then the women will flock!

Thank you very much and i had all the confidence before this realtionship started and now that its over its like **** it.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:17 PM

you're too young for me. look me up in 20 years when i don't care and i'm lookin for that cabana boy of my dreams. ;p

lol ok i will be happy to

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:15 PM
Hey Ladies im back on the market even though im not all that good looking and kind of a big guy. Im a nice,sweet and caring person so if your looking for someone to talk to or whatever please feel free to hit me up.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:56 PM

Each conference should have there own playoff system and the winner of that faces the winner of the adjacent conference untill there is only two teams left and they play for the national championship or they could use the nfl system but make it adjustable for the BCS.

i like the conferences having their own playoff system...except that it would take a long time to have several playoffs....and how would you determine what conference plays what?? i mean, you wouldn't put a WAC team up against the SEC or Big 12....every answer just seems to lead to more questions

Why not put a WAC team up against a SEC OR Big 12 OR Big 10 team. Your trying to find out who is the best in the conutry this way we find out. Evey year you get a number of teams who say they should be in a blow game or the national championship game for this or that reason. Well i say let them prove their selfs and see how good they really are.As for it taking a long time for a playoff system well the longer the better i say who doesnt love watching college football.

i am not saying that they shouldn't play each other...i am just saying that the WAC or SunBelt conferences for example should play OTHER conferences like them FIRST....such as a Wildcard game in the NFL to decide who can hang tough with the bigger conferences

Oh ok i see what you are saying and that would work perfectly for them. Thats what i was saying i just didnt break it down like that.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:50 PM
Edited by Tsmooth21 on Wed 12/17/08 02:57 PM
As for the money that the NCAA gets from the bowl games it could also go towards a playoff system. If you take the sponsors from the bowl games and have them sponsor a playoff game that is at netural locations such as NFL stadiums it would bring in more fans and more money for the NCAA and also since there will be more games due to a playoff system you could bring in more sponsors which means more money for the NCAA.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:37 PM

Each conference should have there own playoff system and the winner of that faces the winner of the adjacent conference untill there is only two teams left and they play for the national championship or they could use the nfl system but make it adjustable for the BCS.

i like the conferences having their own playoff system...except that it would take a long time to have several playoffs....and how would you determine what conference plays what?? i mean, you wouldn't put a WAC team up against the SEC or Big 12....every answer just seems to lead to more questions

Why not put a WAC team up against a SEC OR Big 12 OR Big 10 team. Your trying to find out who is the best in the conutry this way we find out. Evey year you get a number of teams who say they should be in a blow game or the national championship game for this or that reason. Well i say let them prove their selfs and see how good they really are.As for it taking a long time for a playoff system well the longer the better i say who doesnt love watching college football.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:42 PM
Ok I'm looking to get a new tattoo after xams but don't know what I want.So can anyone help me with some new ideal's.

no photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:50 PM

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 05:06 PM
Edited by Tsmooth21 on Wed 11/05/08 05:07 PM
President Barack Obama said on sportscenter that he want's to see a college football system. Do you think this will really happen?

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:01 PM
BARACK OBAMA IS PRESIDENT

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:21 PM
Edited by Tsmooth21 on Sat 11/01/08 07:22 PM
hell yeah you are. love your eyes.

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:07 PM

there?

misstina2 would u stop correcting everyone damn no ones perfect.
excuse me you asked what was wrong in your profileslaphead

i wasnt just talking about my post.i was talking about every post you writing something on.
I was the only one the posted in your thread,i was playing with the op get a grip

dont you mean that and not the
no worries i took back the only comment in your threadflowerforyou

thats fine with mebigsmile flowers flowerforyou laugh ohwell

Previous 1 3 4 5