Community > Posts By > Lonelygnt

no photo
Sun 01/30/11 06:34 PM
Its been a while since I've been on here, wanted to say hello to you all. And let you know I'm still :) have an accout with mingle! Stop by say hi or let's chat leave me a message, up to Meet New and exciting Friends..

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 05:04 PM
Ok first off I'm Not one of those Men! Thank goodness! Second off is the way you feel attracted to someone, "before" you find out they have kids. What's the difference? We are only human, be a man and stand up! Running backwards from someone with kids is Running from your self. I was in a relationship with someone that had 3 yes 3 kids and today they all keep in touch with me, now I'm not saying its an easy road right? But I fell for there mother and found out she had kids 3 did I say 3 right! Lol that never bothered me at all, we made it with some bumps but I survived we all did!! There are still Men out here that enjoy being with someone With kids. Maybe far and few, but in your journey to finding someone Great for (You and Your Children..) To hang with, be a best friend, or find out you Were meant to be together from the beginning! So Give the time allowed "take your time" for a soul mate to be introduced to all you Men and Woman that have children!! Happy Journey all!!!!

no photo
Fri 03/19/10 08:28 AM
You know I finally got to a place in my life years ago and decided that maybe that the person I seek isn't where I'm at. I need to look farther out the of the state that i was in. Now I find myself in Oklahoma Lol, I believe that most people have someone here looking for them too and it normally happens at the moment least expected! For sure!! He's out there take your time hecks he's looking for you guaranteed he may not had joined mingle yet rite? Patience will pay off hope this helps you thanks john

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 12:23 PM
Hello I'm so sorry to hear all the bad news that Family cannot "get along" As I have always told others "they are there own Person" And he is going to live life the way He wants! There is just no way of changing them when they get to a point and Lock out and Block out the world around them! you have taken him as far as he has wanted you to take Him, it may be tough! The only way to feel whole again is to be tough on him "tough Love" I would think that you would be helping him out by asking him to leave!! The boy Needs desperately to find him self.. And yes digging up old "friends" is not the way to go! You need to feel safe and so does his sister! Take care and hope for the best!

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:39 AM
Sure jlove43 I can do that. :)

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:39 AM
Sure jlove43 I can do that. :)

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:56 AM
Kuul glad to meet you batman lmao

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:55 AM
You are rite and thanks for the opinion! I know that an honest opinion as yours is very nice for all of us to see and take in to consideration about who we really are and do we need to become a better person from within! Thanks again!! Sorry for your bad day :) enjoy a smile and come out that corner and mingle :)

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:34 AM
Your smiley looks confused, but thanks for the reply..

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:32 AM
Thanks for your comment, and stay true thank U!! ;)

no photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:25 AM
How's come good ones are what "Most women" say they are looking for and Want? Do women really think there are none out here?? Than how's come we hadn't met yet? Ok Well I'm one of them! For real! I'm not by far Prince charming but in return I'm not Ugly! I guess you can say My Heart up for that!! Lol I've Never ever "strayed" around with another, while being in a relationship with someone else!!. Is that not what most people worry about when in a relationship is TRUST? So why does it always come down to Looks, Money, what they drive? Why. do we always go for looks? We are all only Human right? I'm Honest, caring, Trustworthy, I have goals! Etc... Can anyone honestly say they are open and say they can be true to there heart when it comes to finding there soul mate, true love, there life long companion! And there best Friend???? Be open and honest with yourself is it not supposed has to start from within your heart right? Ok well enough from my heart what about your???? I'm a man of 44yrs young and for most my life this is what I've heard. Thanks for your time! :)

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 08:34 AM
Would you be willing to bring me a cup don't have any duncan donuts around here darn :( Lol

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 02:14 PM
That's what everyone else is saying. I believe I'm in a coffee house of folger drinkers ;) thanks next time I buy coffee it Will be folgers thanks a bunch!! :)

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 02:11 PM
I will take and try your suggestions and evan try putting a filter along with the built in filter thank you! I just want a freah, good tasting, cup of coffee rite? LOL thanks for your imput

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 02:09 PM
I'm using a small scoop about one and a half of them. But wow talk about strong coffee the can says 1/2 cup for 10 cups. Found out that was Way too much! I was up for a week on one cup of coffee!!!! LOL

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 02:06 PM
Thank you I think that's what I'm gonna try coffes and back off on the amount

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 09:55 AM
Someone Please tell me how to make a perfect cup of coffee Using an automatic drip 12 cup coffee maker? And oh its got its own lifetime built in filter, and is a GE machine! Mine are always too strong and I only do what the can tells me LOL

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 09:09 AM
I really Want to Thank All of you for the Warm Welcome I got from each and eveyone of you! I'm looking to meet many new Friends here. Care to chat hit me up! Thanks again..

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 01:46 PM
Thank you so much for the warm Welcome 2kidsmom

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 12:58 PM
Edited by Lonelygnt on Mon 03/01/10 01:00 PM
Thanks so much jlove43 for the warm welcome, smiley and the flower a pic is in the prosses. I sure hope to have one posted within a couple days..

Previous 1